Reviews for Light Room
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 21 . 10/3/2018
Oh ypu are such a tease ! -w-
Guest chapter 21 . 10/3/2018
Well mark me down as hot and bothered
Riss94 chapter 21 . 10/2/2018
Nooooo, omg you left us hanging! I’m seriously crying now
Al chapter 20 . 9/28/2018
More ! The chapters are so smalls its a horrible slow burn ! Let them love, please ! Love your work anyway
Obsidian Tears chapter 20 . 9/27/2018
I am enjoying this story. I just found it a few nights ago. I will be saddened if you decide not to continue it. I only found it because it was marked for mature content thouugh. I did not know it was not originally written not to hsve it. I think it is a solid, amusing story. I wouldn’t be disheartened at low traffic. If you enjoy the story the write the story you want to read and will enjoy the most. Your followers will enjoy it the most when you enjoy writing it. (I also write) Thank you for writing what has thus a fun story to read. I hope you write more.
QueenOfNerds277 chapter 20 . 9/27/2018
I'm still reading and loving this story! I'll admit that work and school have the center of my focus for the past month or so, and I apologize if I have neglected to review posted chapters. I will always love to read anything about these two as it's my favorite means of momentary escape from life. So please continue posting and I will make better attempts of reviewing. I hope all is well with you and your family! Much love xx
Abi-chan fiction fan chapter 20 . 9/27/2018
i would seem my last review wasn't send...Probably because I forgot to press the button XD I'm sorry !
I love your stories, the way you write. It's...delicate, yet complicated sometimes. But always pleasant.
I keep this page open constantly and refresh it almost everyday to see if you update this story 3

I'm no writer, and sometimes I don't have the right words to say in a review.
Concerning said lack of reviews, perhaps it's because it's been a long time since the movies came out, and people lost interest in the Hobbit and its fanfictions ?

Anyway, I intend to keep reeding if you keep writing (even if I'm too stoned by work to remember to leave a review)

Love from France XwX
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2018
I haven't read the chapter yet but I thought I'd review first so you don't get dejected
I look forward to all your update s but sometimes I like waiting till I have a nice chunk so I don't get stuck on cliffies
Guest chapter 20 . 9/26/2018
I am reading and loving it. Continue, please. But only if it gives you pleasure, too ;)
Jojobean2009 chapter 20 . 9/26/2018
M rated makes it better, lol. I’ve leays been more a reader and not a commentator, sorry.
Likarian chapter 20 . 9/26/2018
continue please!
i really love your story! :)
dearreader chapter 20 . 9/26/2018
I am sure you are aware by now, I am a HUGE fan of your work. I didn't review because I usually do, and I thought you were probably tired of hearing from me. So, I hope you finish the story. I can't possibly be the only one reading and enjoying it. As for this chapter, Thorin was on the right track, then got derailed somehow. I had high hopes for him, and I did not understand why Wren pulled back and seemed to withdraw emotionally from him. What did he do wrong this time? I hope we find out next chapter.
Dantae Ophydain chapter 20 . 9/26/2018
I just discovered this alternate to "Dark Room" which I adore. I'm loving the reverse story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Wonder if she going to tell him that they we're considering another baby like in "Dark Room" Oh the reaction would be so funny.
felsong7 chapter 20 . 9/26/2018
Hello! I do not usually comment on any fic, but I want you to know that I love your writing. Every story that you write seems wonderful to me, and I adore Wren in all its forms and in each of the stories. And of course I love your version of Thorin. Please do not stop writing your stories here or in wattpad. Surely there are many people like me, who love to read you but we are too embarrassing to write to you. A big hug!

sorry if something I have written is not understood, English is not my language.
Riss94 chapter 20 . 9/26/2018
Please don’t give up on this story, I check multiple times a day to see if it’s updated. I’m horrible at leaving reviews. Great chapter and looking forward to the updates!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »