Reviews for Fields of Gold
Dreams of Summertime chapter 1 . 5/31
I read all of this and I love it! You are one of the few authors (that I have read so far) who really captures the elves in a flattering way that stays true to the book. I absolutely love glorifindel and I wish there was more fanfiction about him.

I am making my way through your other stories and I look forward to reading more of your work! Please post an epilogue for this story, I would love to see glorifindel get married... And have potential elflings? Please? Keep up the good work!
Kandragon chapter 18 . 5/13
So, I loved this story (and this series). It's amazing with a lot of amazing characters (who I'd love to see again, I think)...

I kind of want to see their wedding...I'm a serious fan of GlorXBronwe! ;)
quarterhorseranch chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Ahaha! All the snarkiness. :P

I've just finished LOTR a couple days ago, and so just getting into the fanfiction, and so I was wondering when someone would latch onto the story of Elrond and his wife. That was lovely.

And I loved your fleshing-out of Glorfindel. And Bronwë is perfection. Is she an OC?

I would love to see more of the adventures of Elrond, Glorfindel, and Erestor.
Zip001 chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
What a wonderful story! I love everything about it.

My favorite parts are all the moments between Bronwe and Glorfindel. I don't know why but their chat about Gil-galad walking with his seagull made me so very happy!

Thanks much for completing this story and I will go on daydreaming about their "smallish" wedding!
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Love the idea of the pub, the interactions between all the different characters and the building tension. Will be sad to see an end to it!
Elfinabottle chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Only one more chapter to explain the dead Sea animals, the mold and Cirdan's disappearance? And hopefully get Glorfindel and Bronwe married off? Or are you planning on writing a sequel?

Pretty, please, with sugar on top? It's wonderful to get more of this story. I'm intrigued by Gildor and his wandering. He's not an elf we get to see much of and I like your characterization of him.

I really would like to read a continuation of this story if you ever have a mind to write would be interesting to watch Elrond and his children move on from Celebrian's departure, which of course they do by the time of the ring war. And I can never read enough of your Glorfindel. Thank you for finishing this story. It is one of my all time faves.
Ev chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
*waves* So this is me, realizing that I really, really need to come back and re-read this (reviewing this time around!) to refresh my memory so I can actually leave coherent comments on later chapters I receive XD

See what reading a story almost two years ago and not being considerate enough to review gets you? You WILL be found out, eventually, and have to slink back and admit your misdeed when the dear author befriends you and asks you to read over up and coming chapters.

Let this be a lesson to you, kids. Review the first time!

The descriptions of the sea and how Cirdan feels about it in this chapter gave me a shiver. And all the banter between those pesky wood elves and poor outnumbered Glorfindel as they travel makes me grin.

~Ev, the sheepish reader.
Elfinabottle chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
I can't believe I lost track of this story, which I read once a long time ago. I loved it then, and still do. You have captured Glorfindel in a way on other author ever has, for me at least. When I read your portrayal of him, it matches so closely to how I have always envisioned's like you're inside my head!

And the character of Bronwe is so complex, and real and I find myself liking her very much. I would love for this story to go on forever, and I do hope you finish it, or at least get them wed at last. But even if not, thank you for the pleasure reading it has brought me. You have a rare talent.
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 16 . 1/28/2015
Looking forward to reading more in 2015!
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Loved this fic the moment I saw Dragon Confused's name at the top. Looking forward to exploring this narrative as I thoroughly enjoyed her stories.
Butterfliesinthewind chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
Yay! You updated it! Even it was just an interlude, it was lovey to see you picking it up again, and finding the inspiration. I've been with you since the beginning and it's lovely to see stories you loved so much become complete.
Happy 2015!
sian22 chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
this is very excited to see it continuing.

Happy New Year
Kamo113 chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Good story- I hope you will come back & finish it!
MsLovesToRead789 chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
You need to update it! This story is too good to leave unfinished! Please please pleaaaaase write anitger chapter soon! :)
airplane chapter 15 . 9/25/2011