Reviews for Fields of Gold
Elfinabottle chapter 16 . 10/2
I can't believe I lost track of this story, which I read once a long time ago. I loved it then, and still do. You have captured Glorfindel in a way on other author ever has, for me at least. When I read your portrayal of him, it matches so closely to how I have always envisioned's like you're inside my head!

And the character of Bronwe is so complex, and real and I find myself liking her very much. I would love for this story to go on forever, and I do hope you finish it, or at least get them wed at last. But even if not, thank you for the pleasure reading it has brought me. You have a rare talent.
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 16 . 1/28
Looking forward to reading more in 2015!
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 1 . 1/27
Loved this fic the moment I saw Dragon Confused's name at the top. Looking forward to exploring this narrative as I thoroughly enjoyed her stories.
Butterfliesinthewind chapter 16 . 1/2
Yay! You updated it! Even it was just an interlude, it was lovey to see you picking it up again, and finding the inspiration. I've been with you since the beginning and it's lovely to see stories you loved so much become complete.
Happy 2015!
sian22 chapter 15 . 1/1
this is very excited to see it continuing.

Happy New Year
Kamo113 chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Good story- I hope you will come back & finish it!
MsLovesToRead789 chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
You need to update it! This story is too good to leave unfinished! Please please pleaaaaase write anitger chapter soon! :)
airplane chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
airplane chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
I've been checking back on this story for YEARS. I love it. I really look forward it been completed in September. That would make a nice birthday present Thanks much!
CosmicHawk chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Love it so far! Please write more!
Emily chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Hopefully it's not rabies in the seal. : /
Lathril chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
I absolutely love your characterization of Glorfindel in this story/series, and was excited to see you were maybe going to continue it (according to your profile)? I can't wait for Glorfindel and Bronwe to finally end up together!
moonshine4488 chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
In almost all the stories I have read, Erestor is this strict, organized advisor to Elrond. And here he is, heart of gold, fixing Celebrian's garden...I teared up a bit...
moonshine4488 chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
I like this so far, but Im a bit confused...I already read this chapter a while ago? and its now chapter 7...
isilme222 chapter 15 . 12/31/2007
After reading your new fic, i thought i would give you a little reminder that this fic isn't finished yet.

Is there any chance of an update sometime soon when you have time.

Happy new year