Reviews for TheIncaseHarperDies Project
parisindy chapter 5 . 4/13/2003
nice story i am enjoying it...i wish the chapters were a bit longer though... just when they start to get really good it ends
Claire Williams chapter 5 . 4/12/2003
Very short but very good
Bolo chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
Harper has tons of ideas. Trust in the Harper!
Roper chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
Roper chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
super dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper dupersuper duper
Roper chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
wonderful story
Roper chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
excellent!
Dawn N chapter 5 . 4/11/2003
So, Harper could still get an infection, huh? This could be promising. Save the crew and still, possibly lose his life for them. Hmm. I'm eager to see where this will go. And, I'm looking forward to seeing Tyr's reaction that the "Little Man" is still alive. Write more soon.
person named bob chapter 5 . 4/11/2003
i hope that nothing goes wrong. but of coarse it whould take all the fun out of the story!
Kelsey chapter 5 . 4/11/2003
This story rocks! Finish it soon! (oh, by the way, straight is spelled straight, not strait :-D)
csikid chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
pretty good. try to spell check alot more. u go the characters pretty good. try to accept anon. reviews
szhismine chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
hm, very interesting!

please continue soon!

and get back to Harper! :)
Shinigami29 chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
o... cool_ *cheeky grin* u just HAVE to write another chapter soon! pwetty pwease with a teeny weeny chewwy on top?
Dawn N chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Interesting idea with the neural shock. I hadn't thought of that option before, hmm. My one request is that you write longer chapters as you continue the story as I hope you do. I like it that Tyr obviously felt something when Harper 'died', but you know, if or when the neural shock works, he's still going to be shot in the chest. How's that going to work? He'll be hurt. Things that make you go hmm. Also, one bit of advice: You are likely to get more reviews if you accept annoymous reviews. I had to sign in to leave this. Keep writing!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2