Reviews for Albus Dumbledore's Greatest Mistake
gginsc chapter 4 . 7/11
This reads like you are telling someone about the story, not writing an actual story.
Susy kstorena chapter 3 . 7/8
OMG thousand thanks for the chapter! That manipulative old man, I hope he discovers all his mistakes! I will look forward to the next chapter
pola chapter 3 . 6/26
Great update... More please :)
gginsc chapter 3 . 6/19
Dumbledork is smirking, huh? I bet he plans to escape using Fawkes. I hope Fawkes tells him Hell No!
Susy kstorena chapter 2 . 6/10
Gracias por compartir tu historia me encanto! Esperaré con ansias el próximo capítulo! Que bueno de dumbledork no se salió con la suya!
Interesting. Did not see that coming. I wonder how this will play out.
spicyanimechick chapter 2 . 6/8
So far this is a good story. I would flesh it out with a few more descriptive details of surroundings and people. Some more dialogue would not hurt. I love the plot line. The summery and title have me very curious as to the way the story goes. I hope to read more soon.
gginsc chapter 2 . 6/8
Not bad. Looking forward to your update.
George Bibliophile chapter 1 . 6/3
I take it that this is a one shot.
This story could have actually happened as Albus Dumbledore never seemed to consider the possibility that leaving a child on the front step of someone's house is NOT a very smart idea.
Inimai chapter 1 . 6/3
I am sure you mean Harry is 15 months old, not 15 years like you wrote in the story.

I like the plot idea, but I am not sure If this story is worth to follow it. For now I will put it on story alert and will see what happens in the next chapters