Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2018
Three stories updated in one day. Do you not sleep? Impressive nonetheless
PS: I love your stories
Fyr RedNight chapter 22 . 8/11/2018
As I've told you before, you're doing an amazing and most excellent job with this story.

The characters' reaction are just great and entertaining to see.

And the collaboration with the other Writers are just awesome!
It's actually very interesting and I'm now wondering how a story with this kind of concept would look like. We've got a glimpse of it, but in a proper story dedicated to it that would be a different experience.

And I'm impressed by how you manage the overall plot, and I'm somewhat sad that there will be a end to it...

But nonetheless I'll definitely look forward to read each chapters to come!
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
I will send my last round of gifts soon then. And am sad your ending this fic, but at least you started the world they come from
thegoldenboy2188 chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
can you do one punch arc, all might arc, escanor arc, supernatural dean arc, jojo arc, naruto arc and sasuke ren vs kaguya salem
dcsonic 10 chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
So Jaune is Alex Mercer? I like it!

Jaune (Naruto) and Ren (Sasuke) vs Salem (Momoshiki Otsutsuki)
yoshi3000 chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
So nine more, huh? Frankly, it's going to a fun ride all the way.
Exploding sword chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Okay before I get into the actual reviews I have to ask...is a darker shade of gold on because I've looked for it and found jack. Which kind of pisses me of since I've looked for at least an hour.
K the actual story's pretty good. Sure I Don't like every reaction, namely the jaques(Not that I like him anyway ) ones, but that's just life can't win them all. Some of the ideas seemed a bit cliche, not bad just seen a lot done before in other works,but overall did there job at entertaining me. Of course some of the ocs ,or are they yours...eh doesn't change it, we're really hit or miss for me I thoughb i'd say mostly hit.
If I have to rate it I'd be ehhhh. Seven point nine weapons pieces outta ten. Good ,but it does have it moments for me.
Hunter chapter 8 . 7/26/2018
Um you do know Japan didn't surrender until after the second bomb was dropped right?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
Superjail warden-jaune
The Menace Within chapter 21 . 7/12/2018
After this "viewing" I kinda want to see them react to Ruby reading Jaune's diary.
dcsonic 10 chapter 21 . 7/12/2018
Hope to see more! Have fun on the trip!
K1NG and J0K3R chapter 21 . 7/12/2018
It just goes to show that even those who smile the most are the most damaged ones trying to hide it.
Greer123 chapter 21 . 7/12/2018
I like how this chapter made everyone reflect on their past actions.
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 21 . 7/12/2018
The men of the Midnight clan have large Aura reserves, a side effect is that we are all simple men who take pleasure from simple things. Adrian is baby happy. Loves babies, and will do anything to keep babies safe. And God help whoever hurts a baby in front of him. If he has family having babies he is at his happiest as it means
A: bigger family
B: babies that need spoiling
Edrick Twilight Legend chapter 20 . 7/11/2018
First off i must say brilliant work so far and seeing / reading that you want a dark or sad reality how bout make them watch the first two chapters of a knight's final fight if you can get permission from the author i think that would be perfect for it especially since there's only been one reaction made by jc of the corn.

However i believe that you can make a much better reaction to this fic than jc just from the way you have conducted both this and trail of blood masterfully.

Thanks and keep up the badass work.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »