Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
Midnight49 chapter 24 . 8/13/2018
GOD JUST READING THE TITLE GOT ME HYPED! Man I love Distorted’s story it’s crazy and wild and cool!
Fyr RedNight chapter 24 . 8/13/2018
Welp, that was one hectic roller-coaster of a chapter alright.
With a steep incline at the end...

Oh well, at least it was entertaining and fun while it lasted.

Looking forward for the next one!
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 24 . 8/13/2018
Yep, give them the pics next chapter. They need it. And anger management has me watching My Little Pony again. Starting to think Fluttershy is my therapist in the Multiverse. That is one Pony you don't disappoint
Alvelvnor chapter 8 . 8/13/2018
I quite like the way you use this reaction Fiction to test your stories, it's creative and I love reaction/viewing stories.

Also I was wondering if you would let me cameo you in the story I told you about? I'm going to ask Pheonix warehouse as well, he's going to be a curiosity shop in mine if he accepts.
Alvelvnor chapter 22 . 8/12/2018
Could I suggest Nightly Visits? It's pretty dark.
Alvelvnor chapter 4 . 8/12/2018
when you reference a favorite world where Weiss is the leader can I guess, World of bloody evolution?
Alvelvnor chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Medeis Ozpin? Hmmmm... what's his M.O.?
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 23 . 8/12/2018
I know Yang and Nora miss their traits who else wants them back? I might be able to work it into the last round of gifts
Fyr RedNight chapter 23 . 8/12/2018
Yet again another reaction chapter, and yet again it was awesome!

I really liked the small tidbit about the other group, it makes me wonder, will they ever cross paths?
Because honestly that would be just one heck of a cross over...
I just can pictures the hijinks the girls could do with just one Jaune in their vicinity. Eh, eh, oh, oh... Pure gold!

And about that Grimm... It's a freaking Wyvern!
Yes we could argue that Wyverns are Dragons, being other family members of Dragonkind, but Dragons are absolutely not Wyverns!
It just irks me out of no end when people makes the confusion...
It's like saying Humans are Apes! Which is completely wrong, same family but wrong place in the evolution tree.

Anyhow, when it's about Dragons I'm so passionate about it that I tend to rant...
A lot.

Nonetheless the chapter was great and I can't wait for the next update!
Madman479R chapter 23 . 8/12/2018
That stand off in wakanda during infinity war, either having jaune as rogers or as t'challa and wakanda being jaune home land, plz
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2018
Three stories updated in one day. Do you not sleep? Impressive nonetheless
PS: I love your stories
Fyr RedNight chapter 22 . 8/11/2018
As I've told you before, you're doing an amazing and most excellent job with this story.

The characters' reaction are just great and entertaining to see.

And the collaboration with the other Writers are just awesome!
It's actually very interesting and I'm now wondering how a story with this kind of concept would look like. We've got a glimpse of it, but in a proper story dedicated to it that would be a different experience.

And I'm impressed by how you manage the overall plot, and I'm somewhat sad that there will be a end to it...

But nonetheless I'll definitely look forward to read each chapters to come!
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
I will send my last round of gifts soon then. And am sad your ending this fic, but at least you started the world they come from
thegoldenboy2188 chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
can you do one punch arc, all might arc, escanor arc, supernatural dean arc, jojo arc, naruto arc and sasuke ren vs kaguya salem
dcsonic 10 chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
So Jaune is Alex Mercer? I like it!

Jaune (Naruto) and Ren (Sasuke) vs Salem (Momoshiki Otsutsuki)
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »