Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
dcsonic 10 chapter 20 . 7/11/2018
Dragon Ball Z Buu Saga RWBY-Verse Meet Vegito Jaune as Goku and Ren as Vegeta.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2018
Do one chapter on Disney's Old Yeller where in the scene Jaune has to shoot Old Yeller.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2018
Hmm a non happy reality? . . How about the borderlands 2 ending?
Team rwby kills the warrior and Jaune has a mental breakdown while bleeding of how they killed his warrior?
Jaune as handsome jack
Rwby as whatever you'd like
Midnight49 chapter 20 . 7/11/2018
Happy realities are only 1 thing and that’s, Happy! Too happy for my taste... like I can read happy but, I only reserve those for when I read something way to dark or something that puzzles the mind for hours on end. That’s when I kick back with a happy reality to calm the nerves.

And you are right Happy realities lead almost no where. But dark realities can lead you anywhere example a RWBY fanfiction called “ENMY: Team ENMY” by Yang takes a darker path. Or like your story Trail of Blood. Dark or darkish stories are what bring people in more than some other ones!

Wow, got a little to serious here... well either way you know what it is. I can’t wait for the next chapter to see what reality or realities they see next!
K1NG and J0K3R chapter 20 . 7/11/2018
When Ren gets mad he's calm, smooth and is sure as hell gonna make you bleed to death with the amount of roast he's gonna deliver. Jaune however is like an apocalypse of the most painful truths he's gonna say to you upfront with no holds bar. Why don't you give team RWBY and the rest a view in how Jaune would have been like of he turned a dark path to avenge Pyrrha? It'll give them a view on how dark Jaune can be when he's finally lost his morality.
dcsonic 10 chapter 19 . 7/9/2018
This is awesome! Keep up the amazing work! Also Jacques run like hell!
Purple Zero chapter 19 . 7/9/2018
Hahahahahahahaha
Now that's some light reaction.
You know,if you really want to Bash Jacques and uh...White-lie ? You could ask for the indestructible chain Gleipnir to bind them both on a compromising position.

Sorry if I seem like asking too much,but will you start with another pairing reaction? Try Jaune with both Schnee sisters... To Bash the faux Schnee even more.

Finally,a word of wisdom:
If you use a sword,stick them with the pointy end
- Anonymous
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 19 . 7/9/2018
Me Jimmy and Tai all sang I feel pretty to cheer up Summer and Raven after they were dumped by two assholes. This was before Tai started dating either one
yoshi3000 chapter 19 . 7/9/2018
Oh man, am I looking forward to it! Still, imagine if they saw the ending where Salem made her own huntsman academy! Ozpin would flip his lid!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2018
Whitebeard from one piece
Yellow Beard Jaune

Fight with black beard and death
Like the narration of the amt of dmg whitebeard took
piddle chapter 17 . 7/8/2018
can you put a continuation of not a hero it was great
Purple Zero chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
So...
Requiescat in Pace?

By the way... Have you tried contacting Alduin?
I heard he is still alive.

And regarding fic,think you could make a funny reaction? These chapters so far are rather... Adventurous.

Last thing,a word of wisdomBelieve in me who believe in youA certain Drill operator
Greer123 chapter 17 . 7/7/2018
Thank you for the new chapter.
dcsonic 10 chapter 17 . 7/7/2018
Awesome!
dcsonic 10 chapter 16 . 7/7/2018
Keep up the good work! The next chapter is going to be amazing I can tell you that much!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »