Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
Tristram Shandy chapter 11 . 6/20/2018
Good old Beacon Academy, where the motto is You Don't Have To Be Emotionally Fucked To Study Here, But It Helps.
Axle09 chapter 11 . 6/20/2018
eh, wasn't that sad.
crow woyzeck chapter 11 . 6/20/2018
Here is an Idea a Underworld Chapter to be exact the 3rd movie rise of the lycans where Jaune is Lucien and the scene is the we can be lycans speech and the escape
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2018
This is one of the worst Jaune reaction fic I've ever seen, plus I felt really board while reading this not to mention nearly all of the chapters are depressing in one way or another, like would it really kill you not to be so damn down all the time and I felt like each chapter was so OOC with the characters, oh that might be because these characters aren't based on canon but one of your stories, was I supposed to read that before this, would that have made reading this crap better.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2018
Oh great another idiot who ignores all means of physics, of course two girls can totally have a kid.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2018
No, punching someone just because they tried waking you up is something you should apologise for, also NO ONE hits someone when they try waking them up, no one.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2018
OH GREAT, another fic with Arkos as the pairing we get most of, how original.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2018
And without Pyrrha, he had no reason to go on living. He had always been weak. Without Pyrrha to show him the way, where was he supposed to go?

Oh for fuck sake don't be one of those guys who shove crappy Arkos down our throats, also no reason to live, really, so what does his other team mates and his friends mean nothing to him, also yes the girl he never showed any romantic interest in kissed him then sent him away he just starting having feelings for out of nowhere.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2018
"And we now know why Jaune is the clumsy goof we all know", commented Weiss. "All the grace went to the Arc girls".

Well that's just sexist, I'm sorry but I hate when everyone makes the Arc girls seem perfect in every way, but makes Jaune even worse then he was in canon, which is weird in this since it's still Jaune just as a girl.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
You could say it has been love at first sight.

Yeah sorry but I don't believe that crap, there's no such thing of love at first sight, there's attraction at first sight, but how can anyone say they love someone when they don't even know them.
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 10 . 6/17/2018
She decided to steal some of my Feathers and Portal Dust. My Feathers allow fire travel like I used to leave your castle. Portal Dust allows me to travel between verses. Combined she can go anywhere/anywhen she wants as long as she has either seen it or been there. On a positive note, use of my Feathers causes one to use 80-90% of their Aura each use. Only one with a fire semblance can use it more often as the Feather is composed of LIVING fire. Yes they are naturally she'd in my Phoenix Form. No I don't know how she got it. Yes I lock them up. No, I am the only one with a way into the vault. And no, no one but me knows how to make Portal Dust. It's what I use to view other realities in this place
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 9 . 6/15/2018
So dark, and depressing... I like it. And main reason I want Amber Eyed is dead wife's eyes. And green hair because green was Esmeralda Fall's favorite color. So in a way to make sure the dead wife would be happy if she was there. Wouldn't mind red eyes and Black haired but trying to honor the wife in my own way.
Ever seen Kelly's Hero's? Or The Good, The Bad, The Ugly? Imagine Jaune taking Clint Eastwood's place
Nyx chapter 9 . 6/15/2018
Hey why don't you give maybe the boosted gear like an AU Rias is Pyrrah,Koneko is Weiss,Akeno is Yang,Ruby is Asia,Kiba is Ren,Blake is a fem!Gasper and of Course Jaune is Issei and Vali is Mercury

I want the scene that vali and issei fight for the first time while the chaos brigade invades the meeting of the 3 factions

Although I won't annoy you about it like that max Payne or something is really like it if it happened
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2018
Can you please make a chapter where Jaune is Max Payne and do the whole 3 games or just the first Max Payne game? The first two Max Payne games are sad amd dark. With Jaune as the framed fugitive officer Max Payne, Pyrrha as Max's dead wife Michelle along with their daughter, Lie Ren as Alex Balder, Blake or one of the Malachite Twins as Mona Sax, Tyrian as Jack Lupino, Roman Torchwick as Vinnie Gognitti, Ozpin as Alfred Woden, Salem as Nicole Horne, Mercury Black as Vladimir Lem, Cardin Winchester as Angelo Punchinelo along with Russel, Sky, and Dove as his top henchmen the TRIO, professor Port as deputy chief Jim Brevuera, and Sun as BB (Backstabbing Bastard).
Hdzulfikar chapter 2 . 6/13/2018
ookkkay...while it's good at this point buuut your oc Khor took too much role, you need to increase the "real" character more. your char Khor should be more...semi active i guess?
try the Joshua's Tall Tales story Reading Tall Tales: Mahou Mafia Tutor or
ii-Phoenix-ii story Power to Strive

for a good presentation on how oc should act on reaction story
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »