Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
K1NG and J0K3R chapter 6 . 6/9/2018
I've always been captivated with RWBY reacts to Jaune universes type of stories. In cannon, they made Jaune shit, but in Fanfiction, they give Jaune a chance to actually do good to the story. In reaction fic, we get to see how even the tiniest of upbringings can change one character, in which case is Jaune. Team RWBY and the rest get to see some sides of Jaune that they scoff off as him being dorky but in truth they get to see sides of him that are a possibility of a hidden personality of Jaune that no one knows. This makes people see views of Jaune that makes them respect him for who he truly is.
Freddie46 chapter 4 . 6/8/2018
Please do the Punisher or Watchmen?
bren6767 chapter 4 . 6/7/2018
great chapter could you possibly do jaune as the Vin Diesel in the 2015 Last Witch Hunter where he gets cursed with immortality.
guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
Could you have Jaune as Bruce Almighty and make a monkey come out of Cardin's ass? Could you also have one where Jaune is either the Waterboy or his Semblance is Super Tackling?
bren6767 chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
If you like to write dark I would suggest something like jaune being a hunter in bloodborne.
Twilight Rift chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
i dig it
Axle09 chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
Wow. This is by far the worst chapter, of the worst fanfic that you've ever made. Pyrrha not liking Jaune because he's not human? Because of her fame? Her fame is the last thing she should be worried about! Last I checked she freaking killed Penny in front of a live studio audience! Don't even mention her "racism" in this fic. In Jaundice, she vehemently stated her disgust for racist acts against the faunus, I.e velvet in cafeteria scene and Cardin in class scene. And to repay your savior with doubt; you've already broken the suspense of disbelief with the SI god earlier, yet you managed to break it again with that.

If you wanted this to be Lancaster in the first place then set it up! Don't bait and switch! That is one of worse rookie moves a fanfic author can do. I did it and I paid for it. Thankfully, someone was there to correct me. Character building should replace that.

pick Lancaster, set it up to be believable, then write it. Don't just make a character ooc just to make this pair happen.
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
How about one where Jaune is betrayed by RWBY and NPR sold out to the White Fang, and experimented on? Turned into some kind of scientific Monster who won't stop till they are all dead. As for a romance I would prefer either Velvet, or Neo but that is up to you on wether he gets a girl or not
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
Can you please make a chapter where Jaune is Max Payne and do the whole 3 games or just the first Max Payne game? With Jaune as the framed fugitive officer Max Payne, Pyrrha as Max's dead wife Michelle along with their daughter, Lie Ren as Alex Balder, Blake or one of the Malachite Twins as Mona Sax, Tyrian as Jack Lupino, Roman Torchwick as Vinnie Gognitti, Ozpin as Alfred Woden, Salem as Nicole Horne, Mercury Black as Vladimir Lem, Cardin Winchester as Angelo Punchinelo along with Russel, Sky, and Dove as his top henchmen the TRIO, professor Port as deputy chief Jim Brevuera, and Sun as BB (Backstabbing Bastard)
guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Could you do one where Jaune is the baby from Ice Age and Sid, Manny, and Diego are all Grimm versions of themselves? Could you also do one where Jaune is Sebastion Castellanos from The Evil Within, the place you first go to is literally called Beacon's Mental Hospital even though it has nothing to do with RWBY?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
SECUREZONEICON chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
You excepting any fic?
Ultimate Kuuga chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
I agree with you about Pyrrha, I used to like her and I think what she did in the canon is purely, utterly, clearly, and completely STUPID! I mean, why'd she didn't call for backup for god sake?! If she wait a little bit she would have a chance against Cinder, if not, at least she won't die alone. Sigh, sorry for my ranting, I have to get it out of my chest. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter, wonder what will happen next? Great job, this seems interesting.
merendinoemiliano chapter 1 . 6/3/2018