Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Can you please make a chapter where Jaune is Max Payne and do the whole 3 games or just the first Max Payne game? With Jaune as the framed fugitive officer Max Payne, Pyrrha as Max's dead wife Michelle along with their daughter, Lie Ren as Alex Balder, Blake or one of the Malachite Twins as Mona Sax, Tyrian as Jack Lupino, Roman Torchwick as Vinnie Gognitti, Ozpin as Alfred Woden, Salem as Nicole Horne, Mercury Black as Vladimir Lem, Cardin Winchester as Angelo Punchinelo along with Russel, Sky, and Dove as his top henchmen the TRIO, professor Port as deputy chief Jim Brevuera, and Sun as BB (Backstabbing Bastard)
SECUREZONEICON chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
You excepting any fic?
Ultimate Kuuga chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
I agree with you about Pyrrha, I used to like her and I think what she did in the canon is purely, utterly, clearly, and completely STUPID! I mean, why'd she didn't call for backup for god sake?! If she wait a little bit she would have a chance against Cinder, if not, at least she won't die alone. Sigh, sorry for my ranting, I have to get it out of my chest. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter, wonder what will happen next? Great job, this seems interesting.
merendinoemiliano chapter 1 . 6/3/2018