Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
Deans1000 chapter 9 . 4/21/2020
Also back then, majority of civilian japanese advocated war. Something about building an empire. in a nutshell, it was the jap gov fault for pushing the war. The US back then cannot be blamed for crippling the enemy country
Deans1000 chapter 8 . 4/21/2020
Filipino here. ever heard of pearl harbor? How bout something more lowkey. US pow treatment during war with japan in philippines. US deserve that title.
Monster King chapter 32 . 4/19/2020
Great job
demondragon14 chapter 9 . 4/14/2020
I had Been looking Dark Science for everywhere
WHERE can find that fanfic
NoOneImportant chapter 27 . 4/6/2020
This chapter to me was the best one and even though it was written by some one else, I think adding in the outside dialogue of the rwby cast made it just a bit better, it even made me cry a little at the end, in fact I’m tearing up right now while writing this, so good story hope u continue with this cinema story stuff see ya.
Dark shadow 82 chapter 10 . 2/18/2020
Spirit garden not slave
flamelynx chapter 8 . 2/10/2020
surviving pranking near every pantheon you have my respect
Guest chapter 32 . 1/15/2020
1. RE3 with either Ruby or Pyrrha as Jill Valentine, and finally, what about Jaune as Leon and Ren as Chris (Ren Redfield) in RE6, Jaune and Helena fighting Simmons either on top of the train or at the end and Ren and Pearce either fighting the Ogromans or Haos in the end.
2. One Punch Man, maybe as Boros vs Saitama, or even Garou fighting S-Class/Professional Hunters, he could catch either Weiss' or Winter's rapier like he did with Spring Mustachio.
3. I have an idea on 2 good universes they could watch. Attack On Titan and God Eater. Both have monsters that want to destroy humanity, both have protective walled cities, and both are impossible to survive outside those cities.
Guikoi chapter 8 . 11/8/2019
Ummm... Excuse me? Did you not do even a MODICUM of research into the atomic bombs dropped on Japan? You just GUESSED!?

Well, let me tell you buddy, pal 'o mine! They weren't dropped to TEST them you massive faggot!

The Japanese were hell bent on winning, doing everything in their power with a zeal and fanaticism that I've yet to see from anyone else except anime protagonists and fucking Islamic terrorists!

So the first atomic warheads were developed, AFTER BEING TESTED one was dropped on Japan.
THE JAPANESE REFUSED TO SURRENDER!
So the second bomb was dropped. And guess what? Japan surrendered.

Killing millions of innocents to stave off the suffering and deaths of hundreds of millions more.

DO NOT SPOUT FUCKING BULLSHIT! What you've said about the events of the end of WWII are fucking lies and you should be ashamed and DISGUSTED with yourself! At least have the god damn decency to look at wikipedia or something on what happened before lying to our faces.

Holy fuck... it's been a while since I've actually been that angry. But I just hate it when people spread lies without even bothering to check if they're right.
You had the GALL to say that the second bomb was dropped as a test... No, you fucking retarded brain dead troglodyte, it was not!

en. wikipedia wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

Use the link, do some actual research.
Sulfuricape859 chapter 12 . 11/4/2019
Your brother is amazing
Guest chapter 32 . 10/30/2019
So like what the hell was even the point in showing them those worlds were Jaune got with certain girls if he's just gonna end up with Pyrrha, like what was even the point on showing them those worlds with Dragonslayer and Knightshade if your just gonna have Yang and Blake get together.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/30/2019
Bumblebee ruined the fandom and it ruined this fic.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2019
Fuck Yang x Blake, why is that even in a Jaune react fic.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/30/2019
You do know you ruined this whole thing by putting Bumblebee in it right.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/24/2019
1. Loopy Fist, like Rock Lee. When Jaune was younger, accidentally drank alcohol and nearly destroyed half of Vale/Vale City, and is now not allowed to ever have any just like Nora isn't allowed caffeine. How about he fights Cinder instead of Pyrrha, tries to take Aura-Booster medicine, but mistakingly grabbed alcohol, and destroys Cinder without even realizing it. Ren could probably respond with "he's probably not as bad as Nora, the host could respond with "Did Nora ever nearly destroy half of Vale? Just like Nora isn't allowed caffeine, Jaune isn't allowed alcohol".
2. What about Jaune having a form similar to Naruto's Four-Tailed form? It could either be against Salem or Cinder. This could be a Grimm version of the Kyuubi, the eyes could red-Grimm eyes but still round, and when his skin peels away, could be a swirling black instead of red. He could transform do to his anger and hatred (unlocking a Negative-Aura if you will) for Cinder or Salem.
3. Same as 2 but instead of the Kyuubi, it's Ichigo's Hollow form from Bleach, Salem could be herself, or Ulquiorra.
4. How about Jaune as secretly an SCP Agent in Beacon Academy, he knows how to fight SCPs but not Hunters or Grimm, maybe have them witness him taking on SCPs like 173 "Sculpture" or 682 "Hard-To-Kill-Lizard", any Keter class or even Euclid and Thaumiel class, a good Safe one to have them see is 999 "Tickle Monster". You could even have him as a Class-D trying to survive inside the Foundation's test site. Lastly, remember SCP-1741 "Mal0", how about Jaune downloads the app by accident or as a test and actually lasts the longest and Mal0 (the sexualized/female version) ends being that world's Pyrrha, just with red fur and she could end up calling Jaune "Senpai".
5. Killer B from Naruto, can only imagine their reactions to him rapping and then transforming into a rapping octopus.
6. A member of the Impractical Jokers. I can picture him as either Sal or Murr.
269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »