Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
Foxsky Harem Emperor 2015 chapter 26 . 11/13/2018
I would like to see this again in chapters. please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. maybe tfs hellsing this is fun.
Ultimate Kuuga chapter 31 . 11/13/2018
Great chapter as always eh Khor? So... just one more chapter? Can’t say I’m not impressed, this journey is totally a wild ride. Keep trying to make something awesome again okay?
Alvelvnor chapter 31 . 11/13/2018
The end of an era! Thanks for all the chapters.
zamasu black chapter 31 . 11/13/2018
can you do a chapter when everyone beside jaune ruby and salem are dead and jaune and ruby anger awakened merged zamasu power for jaune and super saiyan rosé for ruby
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 31 . 11/13/2018
I will be posting one more fic for a tie in for this. And resend the gifts tonight after I clean them up
AnimeWatcher1014 chapter 10 . 11/11/2018
Beyblade Metal Fury. Ryuga vs Rago but Jaune as Ryuga and Salem as Rago
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
It wouldn't make sense to make Neo his daughter, she has way more freedom than you describe, plus I'm fairly sure she's an adult, just short
Shadow of God chapter 30 . 10/28/2018
It was funny at first but towards the end the sheer amount of vitriol and bias being shown gets really old. Like I get it and even agree with the opinions shown but it just makes the hosts come off as assholes for bringing them in only to actively antagonize them the whole way through. It’s why neutrality is usually an important aspect of the genre. If one half of the reactors are just silenced then why bother having them there at all? Hope this doesn’t come off as an attack. I just felt that it was getting a bit much.
Takada chapter 30 . 10/26/2018
I have two requests which should be easy since you wrote both of them.

Can you do a reaction of The Arc Method, and I Don't Wanna Lose Her. It'd be nice to get something light, and I really like both stories, it'd be funny to see everyone's reactions to them.
Roktoof chapter 12 . 10/24/2018
Fuck, Pyrrha was like a bloodthristy lioness, selfish enough to not allow Team RWBY get their fair share of Arc meat.
FearMeHorror chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
core Albans forged destiny
Valerious Lake chapter 30 . 10/15/2018
I would like them to react to the fanfic called "Snuffing out the light." very hardcore and tragic. Involves mainly Goodwitch and Jaune. Please.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2018
1. Hancock, and Cardin is the kid he throws into the atmosphere.
2. Your story is Rated-M right? How about the South Park movie, the scene where they are in school right after they've seen the Terrance and Phillip movie, and they swear in Mr Garrison's class. Ren as Kyle, Jaune as Kenny, Cardin as Cartman, Doctor Oobleck or Port as Mr Garrison, don't know who would be the other kids, while Ozpin as Mr Mackey says to the boys "boys, I seriously doubt Port/Oobleck would say something like, eat penguin shit you ass-spelunker".
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2018
I just wanted to say that this fanfic has been very enjoyable and entertaining so props to you
HollowGoku90's chapter 30 . 10/1/2018
Man I though ur going to pull a vegeta moment of the jaune in the chapter. Very good story bro
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »