Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
AnimeWatcher1014 chapter 10 . 11/11/2018
Beyblade Metal Fury. Ryuga vs Rago but Jaune as Ryuga and Salem as Rago
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
It wouldn't make sense to make Neo his daughter, she has way more freedom than you describe, plus I'm fairly sure she's an adult, just short
Shadow of God chapter 30 . 10/28/2018
It was funny at first but towards the end the sheer amount of vitriol and bias being shown gets really old. Like I get it and even agree with the opinions shown but it just makes the hosts come off as assholes for bringing them in only to actively antagonize them the whole way through. It’s why neutrality is usually an important aspect of the genre. If one half of the reactors are just silenced then why bother having them there at all? Hope this doesn’t come off as an attack. I just felt that it was getting a bit much.
Takada chapter 30 . 10/26/2018
I have two requests which should be easy since you wrote both of them.

Can you do a reaction of The Arc Method, and I Don't Wanna Lose Her. It'd be nice to get something light, and I really like both stories, it'd be funny to see everyone's reactions to them.
Roktoof chapter 12 . 10/24/2018
Fuck, Pyrrha was like a bloodthristy lioness, selfish enough to not allow Team RWBY get their fair share of Arc meat.
FearMeHorror chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
core Albans forged destiny
Valerious Lake chapter 30 . 10/15/2018
I would like them to react to the fanfic called "Snuffing out the light." very hardcore and tragic. Involves mainly Goodwitch and Jaune. Please.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2018
1. Hancock, and Cardin is the kid he throws into the atmosphere.
2. Your story is Rated-M right? How about the South Park movie, the scene where they are in school right after they've seen the Terrance and Phillip movie, and they swear in Mr Garrison's class. Ren as Kyle, Jaune as Kenny, Cardin as Cartman, Doctor Oobleck or Port as Mr Garrison, don't know who would be the other kids, while Ozpin as Mr Mackey says to the boys "boys, I seriously doubt Port/Oobleck would say something like, eat penguin shit you ass-spelunker".
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2018
I just wanted to say that this fanfic has been very enjoyable and entertaining so props to you
HollowGoku90's chapter 30 . 10/1/2018
Man I though ur going to pull a vegeta moment of the jaune in the chapter. Very good story bro
the konoha 2nd demon chapter 9 . 9/25/2018
Ren had gotten a whole shitload of my respect
77coke chapter 11 . 9/24/2018
Rip
Roktoof chapter 14 . 9/22/2018
Looks like Yang and Pyrrha didn't take that kindly, eh man?
Guest chapter 30 . 9/21/2018
1. My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Beacon is a school for animals, Jaune is mistakenly sent there, and Sun becomes his best friend.
2. Max Steel, Ironwood as Forge Ferrus, and Tyrian as that one psychotic character (can't remember his name).
3. Aaron Yaeger from Attack On Titan (actual Titans, or Titan Grimm, either way would be cool).
4. Dr Doolittle, and it's Ozpin's butt he sniffs as a child.
5. Lucifer from Supernatural. Jaunifer? Arcifer? That one scene where they need Lucifer's grace to open a portal to Apocalypse World.
I posted this on Elemental Swordsman by mistake.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/19/2018
Eh, this is not that entertaining anymore. It seems more like your converting the characters into sped up stereotypes and then wailing on them with your own twisted form of logic which being honest here seems kinda naive. Your personal grudges on some of the characters seem very child like with you bearing down on authority little reason, even though I don't particularly give much thought to them either.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »