Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 30 . 9/18/2018
Til next time!
Toby860 chapter 30 . 9/17/2018
I kind of want to see the group's reaction to him becoming a monster from the story a new king of darkness by masseffect-txs
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 10 . 9/17/2018
Will you do one of Jaune being Noble Six from Halo Reach?
StallionWolf chapter 30 . 9/17/2018
You also know Phoenix Warehouse Productions by name?!
Rakkis3059 chapter 30 . 9/16/2018
Another wonderful chapter. I am wondering what story the first viewing here was from. I would love to read more of it. I am trouvled to here what happened to Adrian. I will be aure to send him a message of encouragement. I noticed that some chamges were made to "A Knights Final Fight" I thought it was very good. If a bit toned down from the wonderful Angsty story that one is.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2018
I’m just reading your stuff and I don’t know if your kidding or not, or if your not from America, but the Atomic bombs werent like that. The first one was dropped in a place with civilians, for the Japanese to surrender. I’m not going to say that was a good thing, it was horrific and horrible. But that war needed to end. The second bomb was dropped when they didn’t surrender the first time. They didn’t want to test out the bomb for “fun”, it was purposefully dropped to stop the war that killed 16 million Jewish lives. I agree with you, that war was horrible and the US shouldn’t be celebrated for it. But don’t make it sound like we dropped the bomb to fill our sadistic pleasures. That decision was discussed a lot before they dropped that bomb.
8-bit pirate chapter 30 . 9/13/2018
Please do Trial of the gods by Masseffect-TxS before you end this
jc-montanorock chapter 30 . 9/13/2018
Hey, would you do a reaction to jaune where he is sanji vinsmoke, and his past to then before the tea party where he meets pudding
OBSERVER01 chapter 30 . 9/13/2018
All this ozpin,glynd and ironwood bashing is just cringeworthy. A few digs and an occasional heartfelr civilized debate for each of them is one thing but this is just bad.
Midnight49 chapter 30 . 9/13/2018
Well this was one hell of a ride but it was super enjoyable!
dcsonic 10 chapter 30 . 9/13/2018
Okay that Ozpin filler chapter was funny hope to see more!
guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2018
Who was it that insulted Phoenix Warehouse Productions that was actually removed?
Hapless-Ace chapter 30 . 9/13/2018
While this story had been a delight to read, and I’m a bit sad that you’re ending it soon. I’m not gonna lie the last few chapters felt like a chore to read because the story had to much of a GrimmdARC(yes I spelt it that way on purpose) edge to itthat just gets taxing to read back to back with no levity to break it up.

The other being, no insults to your friend, wave his hateboner around and act like some edgy holier than thou type to Ozpin really didn’t help. Like if he doesn’t like Ozpin ok, but the same joke over and over again coupled with stories of this subject matter makes for an annoying read.

Can’t wait to see how things end though, I hope it’s a whopper
Hellsider chapter 30 . 9/13/2018
It was nice read the lastest chapter though I do have one question what is the name of the first universe they watched in this chapter.l?
Alvelvnor chapter 30 . 9/13/2018
Everything in this chapter made me grin.

I'm a little sad that we didn't get to see blake's Pov from AKFF, that was the one I finally broke down and cried on.

I hope you still do a darker shade of gold, it was captivating.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »