Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2018
Archaon jaune warhammer end times
Alvelvnor chapter 28 . 8/26/2018
lol
Alvelvnor chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
Geez, a lot of people don't like the "bashing".

At a certain point I can agree, but not on this, at least not now. Everyone who is bashed so far has deserved what they got, and besides I've not scene a single version in any of these worlds that shows they deserve otherwise.

What is important to remember is that the RWBY crew (and writers) are reacting to DARK worlds, and the main people that make many of these realities possible are watching them as well and seem to prideful to admit any mistakes, they just double down and expect everyone to accept it. The "bashing" is the easiest way to blow off steam.

I'll say it again, I think that what Khorevis wrote is realistic based off of the subject matter, I can honestly see this happening.

Anyway it's the multi-verse all this stuff is, has ,or will happen.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2018
What about Jaune as Donkey and Pyrrha as Dragon from Shrek?
Guest chapter 28 . 8/25/2018
What about Jaune as Osmosis Jones?
Chaotic Pheonix chapter 28 . 8/24/2018
huh I just thought I had a hate boner for people
Fyr RedNight chapter 28 . 8/24/2018
Nice end line buddy!

But on the chapter proper, it was great!
Of all the dimensions shown this far, I think this one was edgy as hell...

But still it was great!
dcsonic 10 chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
More please!
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
Sent straight to the scrolls of the watchers, and both writers.
Here are two pics that will ruin at least 1 persons badass image.
Pic # 1: 3yr old Jaune curled up against a 1yr old Ruby with 3yr old Wiess on the other side with 6yr old Winter curled into Wiess' back, and a 5yr old Cinder curled around Jaune's back. Jaune and Wiess are basically hugging Ruby. All of them asleep.
Pic #2: A Faunus version of pic 1 version, Ruby is sucking on Jaune's it ear, Cinder is trying to eat his shirt in her sleep, and Wiess is lightly chewing on his other ear.
Q chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
All this self-insert avatar stuff and character bashing is becoming a big turn off, I'm probably gonna stop reading this.
yoshi3000 chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
We're in the home stretch!
Pinkpower3612 chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
With all due respect, the whole bashing thing, while fun the first several times, became boring very fast. Also, it's very stupid. Let's start with Papa Schnee (and, well, his son, considering that they are bashed for the same reason). Indeed, Jacques is not the most pleasant person to be around, but he is a realist, living and making decisions without any "bad and good, white and black" BS. Also, considering who he is... It's kinda retarded to blame a top-tier businessman and politician for acting like a top-tier businessman and politician. Yes, he basically married the position of the CEO of the Schnee Dust Company. But, come on, did you really think that the Schnee patriarch's daughter could have any other marriage instead of a political one? Nicholas was looking for a perfect candidate, who would keep leading the company after his death. And Jacques was one. Even in the "World of Remnant" it is mentioned that Jacques Schnee helped the SDC reach new heights. He views his children as assets? Well, yes. But guess what - being born in a family like Schnees, you become an asset since day one (in fact, I find the whole Weiss' plotline in Vol.4-5 extremely dumb: she wants to become an heiress, yet while she speaks a lot about the SDC's and the Schnee family's image, returning them to their former glory and other bull, she is not willing to accept the most basic restrictions and requirements of the heiress' position: playing to the crowd, being careful about what you say, do, how you look, etc., prioritizing the interests of the company/dynasty over your own, etc.). Jacques is a racist? Indeed. But in this case I suggest reading about such thing as "reactional discrimination". Long story short: you kinda start hating people when they kill your staff members, friends and relatives, steal and destroy your property. And considering that the White Fang are an image-building organization for the Faunus, this hatred is aimed at not only them, but the faunuskind in general.
Now, as for Ozpin - while I agree that he's not the most competent man, blaming him for the death of Hazel's sister? Really? She knew what she was in for. She new the risks, the possible consequences and accepted them. Real life example: according to the logic of Hazel (and you, if this bashing is a sign), I should forever hate the Russian government just because my step-brother was killed in action during Chechen Wars, serving in the federal military. Absurd, don't you think?
Speaking of Ironwood - again, the competence issue, which, to be frank, is the problem of the show itself (and, to some extent, of the whole "hero show" genre): the government, the military, the law enforcement, etc. are almost useless (because if they weren't, then there would be no need for the heroes about which is the show). But as for him being thickheaded: so far the only really stupid decision he made is the Dust embargo. As for everything else: sorry if the military man thinks the military way, prioritizing the security and the strategical interests.

The fic itself is really good, but a major part of the text describing not the reactions themselves, but how the author's avatar f**ks with the characters the author dislikes for one reason or another (by the way, a stupid one, no offense) is simply annoying.
Greer123 chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
I liked Ozpin's reactions in this chapter.
Alvelvnor chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
Tangled again, huh? Judging from the frequency of the viewings, and the need for older sibling attention I'm guessing him to be about 5 or 6 but.. if that's accurate, then just wait a couple years and he will crave individuality.
If not then, well, your still a good brother.

I'm going to try to post tonight, just got to write the fight scene, and the OMAKE.
Alvelvnor chapter 27 . 8/22/2018
I thought A Darker shade of Gold version Jaune was pretty scary, at least compared to servant jaune, looking forward to more!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »