Reviews for Remnants of Dimensions
yoshi3000 chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
We're in the home stretch!
Pinkpower3612 chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
With all due respect, the whole bashing thing, while fun the first several times, became boring very fast. Also, it's very stupid. Let's start with Papa Schnee (and, well, his son, considering that they are bashed for the same reason). Indeed, Jacques is not the most pleasant person to be around, but he is a realist, living and making decisions without any "bad and good, white and black" BS. Also, considering who he is... It's kinda retarded to blame a top-tier businessman and politician for acting like a top-tier businessman and politician. Yes, he basically married the position of the CEO of the Schnee Dust Company. But, come on, did you really think that the Schnee patriarch's daughter could have any other marriage instead of a political one? Nicholas was looking for a perfect candidate, who would keep leading the company after his death. And Jacques was one. Even in the "World of Remnant" it is mentioned that Jacques Schnee helped the SDC reach new heights. He views his children as assets? Well, yes. But guess what - being born in a family like Schnees, you become an asset since day one (in fact, I find the whole Weiss' plotline in Vol.4-5 extremely dumb: she wants to become an heiress, yet while she speaks a lot about the SDC's and the Schnee family's image, returning them to their former glory and other bull, she is not willing to accept the most basic restrictions and requirements of the heiress' position: playing to the crowd, being careful about what you say, do, how you look, etc., prioritizing the interests of the company/dynasty over your own, etc.). Jacques is a racist? Indeed. But in this case I suggest reading about such thing as "reactional discrimination". Long story short: you kinda start hating people when they kill your staff members, friends and relatives, steal and destroy your property. And considering that the White Fang are an image-building organization for the Faunus, this hatred is aimed at not only them, but the faunuskind in general.
Now, as for Ozpin - while I agree that he's not the most competent man, blaming him for the death of Hazel's sister? Really? She knew what she was in for. She new the risks, the possible consequences and accepted them. Real life example: according to the logic of Hazel (and you, if this bashing is a sign), I should forever hate the Russian government just because my step-brother was killed in action during Chechen Wars, serving in the federal military. Absurd, don't you think?
Speaking of Ironwood - again, the competence issue, which, to be frank, is the problem of the show itself (and, to some extent, of the whole "hero show" genre): the government, the military, the law enforcement, etc. are almost useless (because if they weren't, then there would be no need for the heroes about which is the show). But as for him being thickheaded: so far the only really stupid decision he made is the Dust embargo. As for everything else: sorry if the military man thinks the military way, prioritizing the security and the strategical interests.

The fic itself is really good, but a major part of the text describing not the reactions themselves, but how the author's avatar f**ks with the characters the author dislikes for one reason or another (by the way, a stupid one, no offense) is simply annoying.
Greer123 chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
I liked Ozpin's reactions in this chapter.
Alvelvnor chapter 28 . 8/23/2018
Tangled again, huh? Judging from the frequency of the viewings, and the need for older sibling attention I'm guessing him to be about 5 or 6 but.. if that's accurate, then just wait a couple years and he will crave individuality.
If not then, well, your still a good brother.

I'm going to try to post tonight, just got to write the fight scene, and the OMAKE.
Alvelvnor chapter 27 . 8/22/2018
I thought A Darker shade of Gold version Jaune was pretty scary, at least compared to servant jaune, looking forward to more!
Alvelvnor chapter 27 . 8/22/2018
Phew. I was worried about JF, I want to read more of his particular section of the multiverse.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/22/2018
I know you are probably done taking requests, I figured I would put this anyway, and I won't get upset if you don't use these but I would like to see Jaune as,
1. The baby from Ice Age and Sid, Manny, and Diego are all Grimm versions of themselves.
2. The Waterboy or his Semblance is Super Tackling.
3. Sebastion Castellanos from The Evil Within, the place you first go to is literally called Beacon's Mental Hospital, even though it has nothing to do with RWBY.
4. Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 2/4, or Ethan from Resident Evil 7.
5. Henry from Silent Hill Homecoming.
6. Bruce Almighty and he makes a monkey come out of Cardin's ass.
7. Flint Lockwood from Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and Pyrrha as Sam Sparks.
8. One Piece: Either Bartholomew Kuma and he poofs Cardin all the way to the Belladonna household, or Buggy The Clown and he takes off his own head and puts it in Weiss' hands tricking her into thinking he is giving her a gift.
9. Either Saitama or Genos from One Punch Man.
10. One of the pilots from Idependence Day/Resurgence.
11. Isaac Clarke from Dead Space.
12. Limbo, Inside, Home Sweet Home, and Little Nightmares(these are indie horror games).
13. Ichigo from Bleach fighting Hollows.
14. Turok, or Doomguy.
15. DJ from Monster House, and Pyrrha as Jenny(don't know who Chowder would be).
16. Cat Noir from Miraculous with Ruby as Ladybug, Jaune would basically be a cross between Blake(cat suit) and Yang(cat puns).
17. Sitcoms/other shows (Last Man Standing, 2 & A Half Men, Anger Management, How I Met Your Mother, Person Of Interest, and Elementary).
18. Pacman from Pacman And The Ghostly Adventures.
19. Movies(Gremlins, Critters, Alien, Predator, Mimic).
20. Master Chief from Halo.
21. Dante from Dante's Inferno.
22. Solid Snake from Metalgear Solid or the one from Snake Eater.
23. Soul from Soul Eater and he is basically Ruby's scythe.
24. Garcia from Shadows Of The Damned.
25. The dude from Shadow Of The Colossus.
Alvelvnor chapter 16 . 8/21/2018
hmm, that's funny. I also have a Schnee named Elsa in mine, though she's not weiss's mom... I'm almost done Btw.
Thor10 chapter 27 . 8/21/2018
Do ruby shoots Jaune in the nuts
Something chapter 27 . 8/21/2018
Can anyone do a reaction for any thing written by desuvult
Guest chapter 27 . 8/21/2018
First things first, this was a great chapter. The reactions were pretty good and the fact that Jaune was summoned as a Berserker rather than a Saber or Archer is pretty unique and I enjoyed it. The Zelretch twist was also hilarious. However, I have a major problem for this chapter, which is the fact that you changed Ozpin's character way too abruptly. He was a neutral guy to maybe a bit indifferent at worst in earlier chapters, and suddenly he becomes this amoral prick who cares only about beating Salem out of nowhere, because... reasons? Your friend doesn't like him, so you suddenly change his personality to suit your friend's perception of him? Normally, this kinda thing isn't really something I care about, since its usually up to the author as to how they wish to portray a character, but it left a bad taste in my mouth because of how it literally came outta nowhere. If you wanted to portray him as an asshole, you should've done so from the beginning, not just out of convenience to suit your friend's fancy.

Sorry if I sound kinda harsh, but it just rubbed me the wrong way. Plus your friend pretty much seems like a prick, and whether or not he actually feels this strongly irl or if it was exaggerated it was pretty annoying.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/21/2018
I really like this chapter, I've always seen Jaune as a saber class but seeing him as a berserker and understanding the reasons why. I've read a couple crossovers before and this reaction to one makes me want to read more.
dcsonic 10 chapter 27 . 8/20/2018
This was an amusing chapter hope to see more!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/20/2018
Another great chapter!
I don't know what to ask for since you've done So much bug maybe a borderlands 2 one with Jaune as handsome jack in the final fight with the warrior?
Rakkis3059 chapter 27 . 8/20/2018
This was wonderful. I would love to know who "JF" is so can find more of his works. I would love to read more one shots like that.

I greatly enjoyed your reactions. Especially Weiss in this one.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »