Reviews for Chocolate Frosting
TheHeartMaker chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Suddenly I want chocolate. :D
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Love it! Loved it! Loved it! KUDOS!
koolkitten83 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
u r so deliciously evil!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
christina chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
that was cool.I kinda wonder what made you write it?
imthesrtaightuppimpwolf chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
wow... what happened to the chocolate cake? and the frosting she was supposed to put on it...
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
yeah for frosting!
Shirotoshi chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
It's really good. What will happen to Souta's cake? *Le gasp*
Angel Food 101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
VERY ... interesting.
acidrain47 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
loved it, it's very..intresting, adding to favs now
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
interesting storyline
Linella chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
What happened to the cake. Did they eat all the chocolate frosting. If I was in that possion I would have. Cool story. Who hknew she had it in her to do all that stuff.
Bleh chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Your writing sucks. Spelling, grammar, and overall word flow were terrible, making for a very crappy lemon. Oh, and Kagome, Inuyasha, AND Mrs. Higurashi were all incredibly out of character. From what I've read, it seems that you've only seen/read a small bit of Inuyasha at all. The way you wrote the characters suggested that you'd only seen the beginning. I've seen about three quarters of the episodes, and Inuyasha and Kagome have continued to warm up to each other during all of these. That's one of the main reasons that your lemon didn't work; they were to far apart emotionally for it to have worked.
n3ko chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Well normally I'm not up for the Kagome/Inuyasha paring but this one was just too KAWAII! If not a tad bit perverted... but thats ok I like that in a story! Love the kitchen theme and the oddest thing is that *gasp* I'm currently eating chocolate frosting *gasp* now all I need is a sexy bishi!

Sayonara my foot is falling asleep,

Sakura Sake
Batekatt chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Heh, heh... Very nice... A bit abrupt ending, but you write really well... :)