Reviews for Detonate
Kimesita chapter 1 . 1/29
This could totally have happened! Wonderful writing!
Brendalwood chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Again. Wow.
Teaismyqueen chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
This is so well written- I enjoyed this story a lot. Thank you x
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
How in the world did I miss this beautiful masterpiece!? My God that was SO incredibly HOT, you could feel the desperate need of them being together, connecting, trying to forget the events of the day. Damn girl! Perfection!
bearnuhhh chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
this is beautiful and intense. amazing job!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
So desperate and intense. I loved it.
oneapotheosis chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
This is exactly what it needed. Great writing matey. A bit heavy, a bit sexy, but totally on point.
AnonymouslyAddicted chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Oh my god what a lovely morning surprise! This is wonderful! It’s angsty and sexy and hot in all the right places they needed to connect in that raw way of being intimate and this was just great. I love it!
2queens1prince chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Excellent! This is exactly how I imagine they would reconnect. I love your stories!
Sardixiis chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
This was absolutely amazing! The whole thing just works really well and makes a nice connection between the separate moments in the episode. And I needed a good MSec story, so added bonus here.
lizandhenry chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Yes! Dang the President for interrupting that scene (granted I liked that scene too), but we definitely needed to re-visit their talk and this was perfect.
lilacmermaid33 chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
SO GOOD! I always love reading something new from you.

I love how the whole episode played out, but I definitely love to imagine that something like this happened, with how stressed they both still were by the time Conrad showed up. I'm glad they had the chance to reconnect before she had to leave again.