Reviews for Mutant World
rundll32 chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
Such a nice story!
Lady Neferankh chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
This is good-it reminded me of a real episode! It was a little long, and with a few minor errors, but otherwise I loved it. You managed to keep everyone very much in character, even during difficult scenes such as when Irma discovers her super powers. The build up was good, kept me guessing, the climax suitably dramatic, and the ending wrapped things up quite nicely! Good job all around! I hope to see you write more in this vein!
Raphaella chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Noo! Mikey's gone! Lol, end it on a cliffy why dontcha, lol. I admit, the new name sounds better ;) but then before we didn't have anythin to compare the old one too so it wasn't that bad. Hope ya get the next chapter up quicker than this one, lol.
Monica Lavender chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
What does Shredder want with Irma and Vernon? GASP!
HeartofJade chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
It's good so far! Keep going!
Emily not signed in chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
It's been so long since I've seen the cartoon, I don't even remember who Erma and Vernon were. But hey, keep writing.
MetaChi chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Cute! _ And it's done in the same style of the series, fast paced. _

Hmm...Wonder why they'd want those two nitwits? ;D
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
cool, a fic based on the original cartoon! nothing beats the original. :) anyway: it's off to a good start. please update soon.
Nightmare2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Ah, so YOU are the queen of the universe! *bows* I've always wanted to meet somebody famous! This was really good and it seems like a real episode! And it's short. I'm too lazy to read 30 word chapters at a time. *cough Daydream cough* The only thing I would suggest is humor, if you're good at it, of course. We LOVE humor stuff! Right dudettes? And..dudes...if there are any out there... But then again, it's always good to read a normal, general story once in awhile. Good job! Keep it up! Later! -NIGHTMARE-
Raphaella chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Cool - one of the original cartoon fics! I love those! And Erma and Verson are pretty good targets to be kidnapped, they hardly put up fights, lol, please continue :)
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
M...yeah why does Shredder want Irma and Veron? Short, yet interesting so far.

-Stef