Reviews for A Comet's Altering Path
Good three chapters
BlueMoon37 chapter 3 . 1/23/2019
Can't wait for more
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 6/23/2018
Amethyst should tell Harri that ths Gems have probably been on Earth LONGER than humans, and that if it wasn't for Rose and the rebellion, then Harri and the rest of humankind wouldn't be around to EXIST right now to be a angry about the Corrupted Gems running around. *lol* The war with Homeworld ended 5,000 years ago, but how much LONGER had it been going on BEFORE it FINALLY ended?

Besides I think maybe half of the corrupted gems are unofficially Earthlings as well as aliens, especially the ones like Amethyst who were BORN on Earth in the various Kindergardens. Amethyst and the other Earthborn kindergarden gems are literally the biological Children of Planet Earth thanks to Homeworld and have just as much a right to live here as other living things do. *lol*
TheDekuWhoLaughs chapter 2 . 6/4/2018
Trapped in a cage for 3 years, feel so bad for Amethyst. Just hope Pearl doesn't kill Greg if she's reunited with them. Wonderful chapter:)
Hanyouprincess3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
Please continue this story. I love the plotline and characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
I'm interested
TheDekuWhoLaughs chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
It is kind of cruel of Greg for just up and leaving, not telling the gems where they're going but I understand that he just wants to give Steven a normal life. Excellent chapter:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018