Reviews for Bad Guys in the Future Done
StarSplit144 chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Just to point out, her name is Inara. Good so far though
internet weaver chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
whoa. That was weird. I think I just found an error with the review system that lets me write three reviews. But I won't.

Anyhow, It's spelled with an 'I'

in 'inara', not 'anara'
C chapter 8 . 10/6/2004
This was great! You should write another one :D
Sparky01 chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
Great story!
Earthling chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
Splendid, though I'm not so sure about the match between Mal and Sam. C'mon...Mal and Inara and then Sam and Jack...that's the deal. But, you know, I'd love to know who Book really is. Remember, at some time can't remember, they hinted that he wasn't a shepard? Well, anyway, can't wait for the rest! Put it up soon!
Earthling chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
Dad? Dad? This just keeps getting better! I love firefly, I can't BELIEVE they took it off the air! It's completely uncomprehensible! Really, it's an offense! And putting SG-1 and Firefly together, why, you must be some sort of genius! Can't wait to read the rest!
dietcokechic chapter 4 . 4/12/2003
Don't let the lack of reviews get you down- i bet Firefly didn't even make it to Europe! (let alone Australia) Your writing is great and i'm really enjoying the story
genesis chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
very poor grammar and sentence structure. also might want to use a spell checker
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Good! This is a really good story. I am still rather shocked they cancelled that series; it was brilliant. I'll even forgive you for INCLUDING A VERY SERIOUS SPOILER. Ya gotta warn folks about that. Of course i had heard about Daniel. But Teal'c? Gr. Maybe i'll forget in the coming year and be surprised later.