Reviews for The Mark of a Warrior
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 6/24/2021
I love your use of Earth languages as Pegasus native languages.
TwilightGlow3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
Having read Sound of Silence before this one, I now realize why Thompson was so annoyed with the two guys gossiping about McKay. Nice subtle reference with a minor character there!
x Varda x chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
Bravo! *claps* My favourite whump variety for poor Rodney is the stabby bleedy kind you wrote here. Poor thing lol 3
ElisaD263 chapter 4 . 6/24/2018
Well done! Well written and thoroughly enjoyed this story! Glad to see Carson. Hope you have many more stories to share with us. Thank you.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 6/12/2018
Great story, told well! Will look forward to more SGA stories from you?!
Bill chapter 4 . 6/10/2018
Very nice wrk. I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2018
Great story, Thanks!
Var Devonshire chapter 4 . 6/7/2018
Great chapter, perfect end to an awesome story. Malie is, indeed, a very good healer using McKay as a way to get Sheppard to rest. Clever woman! Sad to see this story end but great job!
shestarsky chapter 4 . 6/7/2018
Nice ending chapter, glad to see the Marines seeing some of what Sheppard sees in McKay.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 6/7/2018
Loving your story! Poor Rodney is taking the worst of the whump this time, leaving time for Sheppard to. Come to the rescue! Wondering what the tower was for?!
Var Devonshire chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
Wow, great chapter! Rodney did good! I like how even Teyla knows Sheppard considers his team "family". Well done!
Elise Deschat chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
So many questions, but they will have to wait until Rodney is taken care of...

Nah...now that Shepard is there, will the others find out about him...what is the weapon, is it a stone, or the drones? Is it one of the other stones? does it have something to do with the volcano?
shestarsky chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
An adventure for Rodney, but a bad one. Maybe he will listen to Sheppard at some point in time and keep his mouth shut and not touch things.

Sheppard to the rescue
Guest 64 chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Love this story! You have the characters in the early years down perfectly! It feels like it fits in the first season! I can't wait to see where this goes.
Elise Deschat chapter 2 . 6/5/2018
What will they do when they find out that John has a stronger gene? will they still want Rodney...