Reviews for Sisters of Creek
Dying Swan chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
AMANDA. How did you never finish this story? I can't believe that I let you live after that. I never got closure! Jerk, go write.
When your strange chapter 7 . 3/16/2004
wow i totally liked it..you'll have to do another chapter!
WannaMakeUrSacrificeWorthwhile chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
AmAnDa! its past friday (way past as a matter of fact), and i see no update in this story! hmm, hmm? yeah. im going on vaca this weekend, and if there isnt an update on this story im really gunna get you, muhahaha! so watch out, and if you are smart you would update! lol. jk i luv ya! just update b.c u let vicky see them, and i havent seen since the 9th chapter, :( . UpDaTe!

*ur sis* Kelli, kelly, harry, all that good stuff
kat6528 chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
I Luv THIS Story. Can't WAit for next chapter
WannaMakeUrSacrificeWorthwhile chapter 7 . 6/16/2003
HELLO! YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO TYPE AND UPDATE, I SEE NO PROOF OF THAT! IM GOING TO KILL YOU ON FRIDAY IF YOU DONT UPDATE, AND THAT WOULD BE TRAGIC B/C THEN YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO READ BOOK 5, SO I WOULD CHOSE MY ACTIONS WISELY...

love ya sis *wink wink*

*Kelly*
AGirlWonder chapter 7 . 5/25/2003
more.
Dying Swan chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
GR i swear amanda that if u dont update soon i'll kill u! jk i couldnt do that to my own sis :-P but hurry and update!
aZnGurLY02 chapter 7 . 5/10/2003
please update soon! i really

like your story! all of the

pairings are really cute...

but wat about hermione?
QueenofLattes chapter 7 . 4/14/2003
well i like it. its a good story so far. write more! care to review one of mine? o)
Dying Swan chapter 7 . 4/10/2003
ah mandi ur such a great writer! i love ch 6, esp when ron tells me that he loves me! aw! lol keep writin! see ya lata sis!

luv ya lots,

vicky aka vicki
QueenofLattes chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
ah! u better add soon! i like it so far! ooh what is mandi's secret? sigh, guess i'll have to wait till next weekend, where i can actually get onlingo)

good story!o) add more!

Later toots~

kAylA
QueenofLattes chapter 3 . 4/6/2003

good story!o) add more!

Later toots~

kAylA
Dying Swan chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
yay! me and ron hook up! hehe this is such an awesome story, mandi. hehe u better keep writin and u gotta get word at ur moms so u can keep adding on!

luv ya,

vicky aka vicki
WannaMakeUrSacrificeWorthwhile chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Oh My Gosh! I L-O-V-E this fan fic, it is the best in the whole wide world, EVER! lol. esp since i get to talkt to harry, please continue that, oh yeah, and continue the story, i luv ya! *sis* lol.
Dying Swan chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
OMG AMANDA! ur story is awesome! i love it so much! haha and i'm in it too...yay! lol, well, i'm gonna go work on mine, so see ya! and u better update!