Reviews for Unmade Plans
Amfor chapter 11 . 9/11
So great story. It would be perfect if it can be finished one day. :)
I hope that it will be finished one day. I don't have big expectations, because it has been some time since the last chapter was written, but still...I hope :) Please, it would be so nice :)
Becpea chapter 11 . 5/12
Ooh I’m enjoying this one, nicely different to lots of the other SJ fics but with enough promise of more to keep me hookedplease update soon!
Amaziah0531 chapter 11 . 4/10
I want more of this story, so badly
Melbones chapter 6 . 2/22
I really love this story as I've loved everything you've written. I hope you are able to finish it. A very interesting plot.
paddy russell chapter 11 . 2/10
I really love this story but please tell me it is not finished. I had taken a note of the number and, re-read, it hoping but no...….please...….don't leave me in suspense!
Operamom04 chapter 11 . 12/30/2019
I hope this gets updated again... it's so good!
getcarter chapter 11 . 12/9/2019
Ah bummer...cliffhanger. I really hope you do finish at some pint. I’m completely invested in this story lol!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2019
Lovely story but wanted jack to be at the birth and so on need more boo hoo
Tamolino chapter 11 . 8/19/2019
I am soooooooo loving this story. I just started reading it. I hope you update fast, LOL :) Love it! Love it!
AllegraX chapter 11 . 7/7/2019
This is so beautyful. Pleaseeeeeee, more of this!
Zoser chapter 5 . 6/21/2019
Reading this again cause I needed something good to read. The characterizations and emotions are so well done. My heart breaks for Jack.
Phoenixarrow chapter 11 . 4/15/2019
Please oh please write some more! This is wonderful!
visions2share chapter 11 . 2/27/2019
I’d really like to know where this goes. I have really enjoyed the way you have Jack experience human emotions especially the embarrassment! I hope you find the time and the drive to continue this story someday soon! Thanks for sharing!
hifield chapter 11 . 1/6/2019
This was a good chapter ... loved the tour of the house. It was good to see Jack's concern over her pregnancy and know their "friendship" was growing. I'm enjoying this story a lot.