Reviews for Unmade Plans
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 3/30
I’ve just discovered this story and was really enjoying it when suddenly there was no more! It isn’t listed on your profile as a WIP, so there’s no promise of completion. The story is very good, and deserves a finish. PLEASE?
nicimac chapter 11 . 1/2
Still love this. Any chance of some more chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
You do know that the word condition is for someone who’s sick is not pregnant you should have know that look it up been pregnant is not an condition have tpye 2 or cancers is an condition
Countess O chapter 11 . 4/1/2021
Hoping that the baby somehow turns out to be Jack's.
Amfor chapter 11 . 9/11/2020
So great story. It would be perfect if it can be finished one day. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
I hope that it will be finished one day. I don't have big expectations, because it has been some time since the last chapter was written, but still...I hope :) Please, it would be so nice :)
Becpea chapter 11 . 5/12/2020
Ooh I’m enjoying this one, nicely different to lots of the other SJ fics but with enough promise of more to keep me hookedplease update soon!
Amaziah0531 chapter 11 . 4/10/2020
I want more of this story, so badly
Melbones chapter 6 . 2/22/2020
I really love this story as I've loved everything you've written. I hope you are able to finish it. A very interesting plot.
paddy russell chapter 11 . 2/10/2020
I really love this story but please tell me it is not finished. I had taken a note of the number and, re-read, it hoping but no...….please...….don't leave me in suspense!
Operamom04 chapter 11 . 12/30/2019
I hope this gets updated again... it's so good!
getcarter chapter 11 . 12/9/2019
Ah bummer...cliffhanger. I really hope you do finish at some pint. I’m completely invested in this story lol!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2019
Lovely story but wanted jack to be at the birth and so on need more boo hoo
Tamolino chapter 11 . 8/19/2019
I am soooooooo loving this story. I just started reading it. I hope you update fast, LOL :) Love it! Love it!
AllegraX chapter 11 . 7/7/2019
This is so beautyful. Pleaseeeeeee, more of this!