Reviews for A Ghost of Tomorrow
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

ranma's opinion of akane... when she's just a child and so was he... is kind of harsh.

ranma's immersion into another time... the relationships he has built... to me don't seem right. you're making them work, but it's so hard to accept. ranma's lost himself. he hasn't developed. he has become someone else. I'm wondering if this is a plot tool.

The story is excellent. Well written. And the plot is developed and very entertaining.
Dragish chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story. The mixture of Kenshin and Ranma was well done. Sad to see no updates in so long, here hoping someday there is one
Maggie-baka chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
It's wierd... Tsubame looks like Hotaru TOMOE.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You should just go ahead and take all your shit down.
Ranmaleopard chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
This is really good please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
This is very interesting I can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
interesting please continue! Also i was wondering what happened to Can't Change Your Spots and Drastic Measures b/c i was hearing good things about them (i have already read can't change your spots but wanted to reread it, unfortunately i can't find it.) I would really love the chance to read more of your excellent fanfictions, as well as the fact that regarding Drastic Measures, there are so few good Ranma 1/2 & DBZ crossovers that are out there that keep Ranma in the middle zone of not being over-powerful and being too weak and im sure that its guaranteed to be excellent since this story is definitely an indication of how good you are. I mean, I'm already rereading it as i review right now (ive recently gotten into the habit of reviewing everything i read) and i must say that again it's extremely good and interesting. Please keep up all these fresh, interesting, and fun reads!
a chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
besides, he's a prick anyway.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
Great story. Thanks.
MorikoNightdream chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
Don't suppose you ever plan on continuing this do you? Cause It's pretty good, definitly one of the better Ranma/Kenshin fics I've come across.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 14 . 8/10/2008
wow. This is...amazing...I cant explain how outstanding this fic is.

I just have one question...Who will Ranma end up with? or will she just stay the way she is? (I cant seem to get the idea of Ranma beiong female out of my head, Proably because of her hand in the revolution as the Phantom of Kyoto)

When will the Darkness embrace you?

Yami
TGxSTep chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
Great fic! Hope you'll update someday.
Tigger-69 chapter 14 . 2/15/2008
I great story, mainly because I feel I should hate this story when Ranma turns into a killer so easily and quickly with just the promise of possible directions to a cure but dispite this I am engrossed. This story has its ups and downs, Ranma goes down the road of the assasin a women makes him live again the same women turns him into a murder and then a child give the same name pulls him back again. This roller coaster ride of emotional change and growth in Ranma is what make s this story so interesting, well that and the action. The side story add additional depth to the emotional side balancing the descriptions of what is a blood change in government.

I know nothing about the stroy thisis crossed with but as a Ranma fanfic it is weel executed and a joy to read, please come back and continue the ride.
Tigger-69 chapter 13 . 2/15/2008

Dumbledork chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
This story is AWESOME. I hope there'll be more one day.