Reviews for Paradox
darling draco chapter 12 . 15h
LILY! stoked to see that interaction, and also, WOW. it's so crazy how simply switching out original H with not-H can create such wildly different (and fantastic) outcomes- I'm loving it! heartbreaking to see Ron leave again, but also understandable given his nature. I am obsessed with your Grindelverse Ron, and hope to see more of him! god, this is just SO good.
Sacredtome chapter 12 . 22h
Ahh, so good! Love the Wolfstar reference too, and Theo's snark too
rebelsaurus29 chapter 12 . 23h
Your Theo is my life. He's just perfection. I thought Sirius was all about the tits lol. Lily! WTF. Awesome update!
writer34 chapter 12 . 7/14
I love!
Kyonomiko chapter 12 . 7/14
Ooh lily! Very interesting development. I thoroughly enjoyed a strong and decisive harry. Ron messed up one too many times it seems
aurorarsinistra chapter 12 . 7/14
OMG SURPRISE LILY! WELCOME TO THE FIC! oh no is this going to throw a hugely problematic wrench in my Big Plans for james and remus but i am firmly on team harry re the seduce and destroy mission and also can potterverse theo pls seduce and destroy harry already i am READY theo's loyalty is physically hurting me and i need them to FALL IN LOVE but it's fine i can be patient and wait for them to quietly Realize and Pine OH AND theo fucking with ron in the grindelverse was amaZING theo forever LOVE HIM LOVE YOU BYEEE
"Blood was never poetic in death, Draco knew. It was never red, never crimson, never scarlet. When death was waiting on the other side, it was in rivulets dark as mud, caked in Draco's nailbeds and masking the color of his skin" BEAUTIFUL. LOVE THIS

"Or if you get bored and want to experiment sexually." Theo cracks me up in either universe lol. Thank you for that.

Seriously, I am always in awe of your writing. You write so beautifully and know that your hard work is appreciated. So in love with the creative plot and the way you have created new personalities for GV yet also seem close to original from PV.
MsSarBearPuff92 chapter 12 . 7/14
Alright, so many questions and not enough answers yet. This has become quite the action packed drama and I love it! I’m still not sure which storyline I love the best.
tmtcltb chapter 12 . 7/14
It’s so interesting to see everything shifting with her eyes. Ron refusing to finish the hunt with Harry and Hermione, with Draco and Theo going instead is going to turn everything on his head. Can’t wait to see how it goes! And fascinating seeing the older generation alive, but all split up. I can’t decide which storyline I am rooting for more!
MrsMiaDMalfoy chapter 12 . 7/14
Wow! I especially enjoyed the potterverse... waiting for your next update!
TamraPraxidike chapter 12 . 7/14
I certainly didn’t see that coming.
MotekElm chapter 12 . 7/13
pS I love your characterization of Ron in both universes
MotekElm chapter 12 . 7/13
OMG to the ending! way to leave us on a cliffy. I need more! this fic is so good
orcasforever chapter 12 . 7/13
holy fucking shit goddamn it that cliffhanger!
olivie, you're a complete and utter GODDESS.
i love your writing so freaking much! no one writes nottpott like you ;)
Interesting to see how this situation will play out