Reviews for Synergistics
Peiniger chapter 1 . 2/14
Hey, do you want to see my blueprints?

That sounded way more sexual than it should and probably sums the fic up pretty accurately.

They're definitely my favorite pairing. I'm glad to see there's a good fic with them.
Sion4Four chapter 15 . 2/11
*slow clap* that was Amazing! the whole story was fun to read, even the filler! the fluff was also fantastic! overall this story was great to read and very heartwarming 10/10 Absolutely Spectacular!
Avetho chapter 4 . 11/30/2019
I like this story so far, and that Ruby Rose cameo was a nice touch :)
CRose chapter 15 . 11/28/2019
That was a fun story, great job!
yomunot chapter 15 . 9/10/2019
Sweet story with a dash of smut, thanks for writing!
yomunot chapter 12 . 9/9/2019
Started with smut, ended with fluff
yomunot chapter 9 . 9/9/2019
I know this story is IzuMei-centric but damn I can't help but feel for Emi
yomunot chapter 2 . 9/9/2019
This chapter ending was uplifting
Biblio388 chapter 15 . 9/1/2019
She is one-of-a-kind for sure. Great story. Love the interactions and just how out there Mei's thought processes are.
Biblio388 chapter 12 . 9/1/2019
Her pronouncements about what he can do are always amusing. You did an outstanding job with this story and pairing.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 8/31/2019
This is great fun to read, but these two are like two blind people bumping into eachother when it comes to what they feel. Almost as much fun as the actual interactions.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
Fun and interesting start. She really is not good with boring things.
Thallion chapter 13 . 8/13/2019
I call this benefiller usually but, because this is a fluff piece, I'll call this
saiyan prince1 chapter 15 . 8/12/2019
Well if u want to finish it there that is up to u. But maybe a wedding chapter would be good. Just a thought.
Luciendar chapter 9 . 8/6/2019
I like miss joke but can't help but feel like this was a job for midnight. Imagine how bad those two together could embarrass Izuku. Midnight asking for different inventions and Mei rambling on about them.