Reviews for A Gap in Nazarick
JustMovedIn chapter 2 . 10/13
This was such an interesting premise, its such a shame it wasn’t continued. Thanks for writing this anyway, I enjoyed the brief story!
TotallyAChildAndNotAnFBIAgent chapter 2 . 12/10/2020
Man, to leave it at that...Oh well, nothing I can do about it. Hopefully you'll update before the next year, it'll be a Christmas present!

It'd be interesting to see what Yukari's explanation to her having her normal body instead of the one she chose ingame, proposing it as a glitch maybe?
zeonstar360 chapter 2 . 10/15/2020
More more this is too funny
xyzdreadnought chapter 2 . 10/15/2020
Well this was amusing, do you have any intention of picking this up again?
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
This is a very unique approach in writting Overlord fanfic. I await your update soon mate
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 2 . 9/28/2020
If you're still on the site, can you update this story?
XP7102id chapter 2 . 6/17/2020
This is good but why only 2 ch
Warthogs309 chapter 2 . 6/2/2020
Hey this is pretty cool! Yeah I'll follow it! When was it last updat-*2 years ago*... aww man.
noxops chapter 2 . 9/16/2019
i really liked this one, a shame there's no continuation. good job on what there is, though.
(assuming there will be a next episode, imagine how awkward a time yukari will have convincing ainz she's totally not a shapeshifter/impersonator of some form. that ring is a big deal, lol.
Sachen chapter 2 . 7/27/2019
I'll happily wait till you continue this
Someone chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
Well then, looks like another good fic died due to either a writer's block or loss of motivation or the author's sudden death or author's using a different account
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
When are you going to update this?
Doom King of Latveria chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
So when you gonna updated another of this cool story'? :D
Touhoufanatic chapter 2 . 3/30/2019
This is a fun little idea and I hope it updates to continue. I shall wait for it to do so.
Aproxygod chapter 2 . 1/27/2019
has an interesting premise and start
only 2 chapters in
hasn't been updated since June 8, 2018
is now January 2019
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined