Reviews for The Symbol of Peace and Justice
StrikerTj chapter 6 . 2/25
Please update
Fredward1 chapter 5 . 2/13
You made him into Peter Parker. Late to everything because of vigilantism. It’s cringe
Fredward1 chapter 5 . 2/13
Why isn’t he checking for heroes before he goes and commits crimes of vigilantism? He started this whole thing because a hero wasn’t around at the time but now he’s just reacting instead of analyzing.
Diesel Dude chapter 1 . 1/23
The story is not bad, on the contrary, it's amazing. But you need to read it at your own risk, because the author didn't update for two years now.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2023
Avoid this dropped story. Or at least stop reading before the Sports Festival starts. The cliffhanger that the asshole author left it at is such a kick in the nuts.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2023
It always annoys me when someone discovers this fic and then leaves many lengthy comments "critiquing " it just leave one other people's input is also appreciated you don't need 8 different paragraphs to say the same thing over and over
MysticRising chapter 5 . 11/8/2023
I forgot to mention something too, why wouldn't he have ki sensing? Everything should have ki according to the DBZ lore. Again, crossover, even just an isekai, has to incorporate elements of both series. Otherwise you would have to rework how Gohan's powers work.
Overall I'm not impressed with this fic. Gohan, whose inactions killed his father (more reason for the villain I thought of below to hate him), and it has been stated how such an event impacted him, would not even try all this shit and be much more lax regarding the use of hos abilities. Once again his experiences would have him clashing to a greater degree with this worlds restrictions. He would believe his actions were right, and not hold back. Similarly it seems he holds back too much for the sake of the plot. Once again, his sheer speed would make it impossible for anyone to hit him, yet I bet someone is going to get soms amazing hits in. I read the comments about how this fic is in a cliffhanger battle, implied to be against bakugou in the sports fest arc, and I am thoroughly unimpressed. One last note, some of youre terminology really clashes with the tone of the story. Its like you would try to use a word with more sophisticated connotations to make Gohan look smart and mature, and yet the rest gives the impression that he is immature. Perhaps proofreading eould help to identify when the tones just clash.
If you return to your story I wish you all the luck and to develop better as a writer.
MysticRising chapter 3 . 11/8/2023
'If he ever wanted to Emulate All Might'
This line right here kinda peeves me off. I won't discredit All Might, or get into the MHA dystopian elements of such a society, but what? His father and friends risk their lives repeatedly to protect their home. Hell it was mentioned how he admired the weaker Z fighters precisely because they keep trying despite being outclassed. What's more isn't it more impressive how someone does the right thing and not for the credit? Keeping up with the themes of MHA, I do hope that Gohan at least recognizes that what All Might has done was not simpire, but gice a sense of complacency on a whole (however that's more of a human thing than soley his fault).
I know that this is basically a Gohan isekai, but a key part of any character is their past and background. This really serves to undermine what Gohan has lived through and everyone's actions.
MysticRising chapter 4 . 11/8/2023
I actually thought of a pretty interesting villain. We know the dragonballs are implied to have existed here to summon Gohan (also kimda weird of that guy who made the wish), so I have an idea of someone who has some psychometric ability to see someone's past, see's Gohans life, and falls into hero worship over Goku. This person then holds a deep resentment towards Gohan and Chichi believing them undeserving to be his hero's family. He deduced Gohan came to this world through the dragonballs and hunts them down to wish to be Goku's son, only with no human added cause he dislikes chichi (as for my personal opinion, I do dislike chichi, but I feel like some communication would have made her much better as a character. Unfortunately she was a largely overlooked character, left behind as most women in shounen). Or he tries to take Gohan's body or the saiyan from him.
Ultimately somwone who's misguided admiration causes destruction, kinda like stain.
MysticRising chapter 1 . 11/8/2023
Hello. Currently Im on a huge Dragonball blitz. I just can't stop fanboying over it. Anyways, normally I try to avoid DBZ fanfiction, especially crossovers, and for good reason. We won't have the original series power levels, no, we're talking about Super Saiyan as a base, cause duh. Thats usually planet buster, and very little can challenge that. Thats not to say the discrepancy in power makes for a bad story. OPM is an excellent example of that, but amateur writers do tend to lack the ability to write strong character development or interpersonal relationships.
While the bnha setting is similar to Worm in that the large variation of powers means there is something that could kill a saiyan (bioweapons, black holes, exotic effects that bypass the physical world) we get the problem of how Flash in DC is presented. Supposedly their sheer speed should be enough to prevent enemies from landing a hit, yet the plot demands it. And it isn't in some clever way like a trap or 2 victims far away or something. Same here, Gohans speed should make it impossible to land a hit.
That said, should he display his power early on he could conceivably gain interest from say, a mad doctor who could make a bioaeapon using his DNA, similar to how Cell was made. Thats one of the few ways I can imagine for an enemy of his level to be made.
Genesis09 chapter 1 . 10/30/2023
So while I'm interested in the idea for this story, at the time of the Cell Games Gohan has reached planet-killing levels of power. So outside of a surprise attack by someone whose ability doesn't require force/raw power like Shigaraki or Overhaul's abilities, Gohan is unbeatable. I'm curious at to how this will work out.
Damn chapter 19 . 10/11/2023
We're just a few months away from two years with no status updates :(

Where are ya man, how's everything holding up?
The Gentle Duck chapter 1 . 10/5/2023
I come back once in a while to read this fanfic. It is possibly one of, if not the best written stories on the site, rivaling Bringer of Death among DB fanfics and being #1 in the crossover AU section. Which makes it all the more tragic this story ended where it did, being a great read but falling just short of becoming legendary. Regardless, I wish TheGodfather93 all the best and hope everything goes stellar for them, because they deserve it
KenjiApex chapter 18 . 9/21/2023
"The mucus I secrete has paralytic properties. He'll be out like a light after this."
I'm assuming that Tsuyu plans to french kiss Kirishima...

"Wait! Asui, you wouldn't! I-I thought we were friends!"
Yep this line confirms it.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2023
Damn I’m pissed, you dropped the fic right before the final fight.
2,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »