Reviews for The Symbol of Peace and Justice
I'd rather have Gohan be a godlike Mary Sue than getting nerfd.
nantono chapter 3 . 9/20
But I must agree that momo x gohan, is a little less developed than gohan x mina since I feel the chemistry ,sorry mmmm also if there is a rewrite it would not be much but it would only be that gohan is teleported during the vegeta saga, his power would be nothing compared to the cell saga, besides that gohan would be more motivated to see him again his parents, it would be funny if he transformed into an ozaru and all might defeat him.
nantono chapter 17 . 9/20
Nice story ,I hope you update, I hope that cell comes back but maybe as an imperfect cell and meets gohan again but this time he is free to do what he wants and that perfection is well a goal not an obligation.
nantono chapter 16 . 9/20
So the gohan x momo vs momo x todoroki is canon, they come fight of jealousy.
nantono chapter 14 . 9/20
OKK DUDEEE
nantono chapter 13 . 9/20
I hope that the ki begins to manifest as it happened with the quirks, the level will probably balance a bit. Also gohan concentrate on a single girl, you do not have the casanova ability of sato xD
nantono chapter 11 . 9/20
GOHAN WTF HAHAHA
nantono chapter 10 . 9/20
NICE
nantono chapter 9 . 9/20
If you want to put weaknesses in gohan that are psychological, you already know as a superman that despite being invincible in strength, in mind he is a little weak. For example a villain is going to destroy a city but Momo is somewhere else, about to be killed, so Gohan has to decide between his ideals or feelings.
nantono chapter 8 . 9/20
I have a hunch that cell molecules made it to the boku no hero universe, if that's true then there will be a lot of trouble. Also maybe you can link the saga of majin buu that babidi also teleported to the world of boku no hero.
nantono chapter 6 . 9/19
Nice fight
nantono chapter 4 . 9/18
SATO BEST BRO
nantono chapter 2 . 9/18
HAHAHA
nantono chapter 1 . 9/18
Nice introduction , poor gohan.
Oddballzebra chapter 8 . 9/14
Fuck these bitch ass ‘heroes’ and their need to keep their hands clean.
2,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »