Reviews for The Symbol of Peace and Justice
Chaos Exilion chapter 19 . 11/29
RETURN PLEASE!
whens the next part
Noooo
A cliffhanger! The sports festival is not over yet!
Excellent, I look forward to reading the next chapter
I wish you would just kill off Bakugo. He's the worst part of MHA. Also, what a horrible cliffhanger.
Just a Reader chapter 19 . 10/28
Yaoyorozu certainly has immense potential as a love interest for Gohan:

1- They have so many things in common. Smart, eat a lot, born with a great power and the pressures that comes with it. Not to mention their love for tea.

2- Gohan's reaction to her analysis, bluntness and how she never sugarcoat things back at chapter 5. Saiyans tend to be attracted to intimidating women.

3- She's against his alter ego, The Blur. Which can lead to so much drama and conflict of ideologies if his secret got out.

4- She's a classy lady, and a clear contrast to Midoriya's love interest, Uraraka. We can certainly see it whenever they share a scene together. How they reacted to their classmates banter back at the bus, or how they approached removing debris from a civilian at the provisional license exam and so on.

5- Out of everyone, I think Yaoyorozu would be the one to push Gohan to become better then himself. While Ashido is much more laid back.

6- Todoroki obviously has a thing for Yaoyorozu, which can lead to more drama and conflict (although in Ashido's case, you could make the argument that it's even more disheartening because Kirishima is such a nice guy)

That's not to say I'm against Ashido, but she seems like a very safe option.

Hope you're doing ok ,Author.
Shigeraki chapter 1 . 10/22
Kid Gohan, the one that fought cell, would body everyone in the mha universe since vegeta from the original saiyan saga can pop multiple planets at the same time cause it was stated he surpassed his father who could(and was shown doing it) do it, but Vegeta surpassed him as a child making him able to easily destroy planets. So by logic Gohan who fought and beat someone even Super Saiyan Vegeta or Super Saiyan Goku couldn’t beat, at the time, makes him multi planet busting at least. So by logic no one in mha could beat Gohan unless like overhaul or Shigaraki snuck up on him and were able to touch him. But that’s unlikely due to Gohan’s senses and reflexes. So in short if Gohan doesn’t body everybody he faces with no difficulty I’m going to call bullshit that that happens.
The Azure Reaper chapter 18 . 10/17
How come I got this feeling All For One opens pandora box's when he brought Ki into this. Either intentional or not, his universe could have a level of destructive tendencies of the DC and Marvel universes. If that were the case Aizawa would be more haunting Gohan if he keeps holding back on his classmates.

For Yaoyorozu she has the potential of being this world's Batman, probably more so than Midoriya. If Gohan trains, her in different forms of martial arts and Ki manipulation. Ki could amplify her quirk to form to extent of the mass.

So, Gohan would be Superman in this story and Yaoyorozu be Batman.
Bro please comeback it's been almost a year ;-;
ShadowDragoon826 chapter 19 . 10/6
Dang, cliff hanger, bummer... Just when it was reaching it's exciting conclusion.
PAIN! WHERE IS THE AUTHOR?! T-T
I love this story. You left it at the most exciting, I just hope you don't give it up. I will eagerly await the next chapter

English is not my main language so sorry if I haven't spelled it right
kukuhimanpr chapter 1 . 9/21
shenron saying 'goodbye' kinda feels hilarious for some reason.
SuperMafia chapter 19 . 9/13
Heh, I do find it hilarious how it's a black-haired girl that attracts attention to our Saiyan protagonists. Poor Shoto, he gets the short end of the ship stick.

As for some relatively minor complaints, I only have one thus far, with regards to Gohan. I have my doubts that Gohan, even in this fanfic, would so easily have lust towards Momo's physical form. He always has that energy about him that he's kinda dumb about romance like his old man, of course not to such a severe extent. I'd imagine he would be rather confused on why he has these feelings and why he's imagining those weird Graduate-esque dreams, Gohan being the Benjamin and Momo being the Mrs. Robinson in this regard. I would imagine he would mostly just shove those thoughts to the back of his head and mostly be able to keep them bound, though considering no Chi-chi, I could see where it's coming from.
Otherwise, the only other thing I was gonna comment on with the Ki situation, it's mostly just differing interpretations. Like with me, I'd imagine Gohan's quote on Ki being actually true, since Ki is essentially life energy, and everything has it, but it's only the likes of Goku, Gohan, and those similar to them who can manipulate and use it as a utility or a weapon.

Asides, thank you for doing this story and I hope you can keep on going with it!
2,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »