Reviews for What a Coincidence
M-E-S-1276 chapter 11 . 5/2
So there will be no more?
Sabakunoyokho chapter 11 . 3/25
Yo

I laught a ton!
So... when the next please?
GreenTea4062 chapter 11 . 1/19
YESSS RIN GET TO HAVE PARENTS
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 11 . 11/29/2021
I never realized how much I needed a cute funny little romp till I read this. Thanks for the hard work
dragonfox123 chapter 11 . 9/5/2021
Amazing chapters and characters development and can’t wait for the next chapter update
Vortechsys chapter 10 . 8/1/2021
thank god it stopped. the baby talk was beginning to physically hurt me. this is really good though
yellowgoodboat chapter 1 . 7/11/2021
Alright, update please soon, this is a hella funny story, and I would love to see more.
yellowgoodboat chapter 11 . 6/28/2021
BRO PLEASEEEE UPDATE THIS SHIT HALARIOUS. IM DYINGGGG
maxtime chapter 11 . 6/8/2021
Okay, i just looked at this fic for the s-ts and giggles, i didnt expect to have so much laugh or enjoy it. Highlights include, the whole chapter of Shirou and Archer just hating each other as babies, their first words being to their parents to disown the other, and Dumbledor just watching then while they have, what they think is, an epic battle trying to kill the other. And Rin just throwing Noble Phantasms and anti-magic tools to Voldermort and him being at the mercy of Shirou's and Archer's abilities(through making broken phantasms isn't that hard is just put enough mana to make then explote and Shirou and Archer can use less mana then Rin... like way less, they can use around 20 units at tops at their best for a spell, while Rin can produce 500 units... And they can spam broken Phantasms, granted they have an easier time using their mana to anything related to swords, but still Rin has more then enough turn a Noble Phantasms into a broken one).

Next is a suggestion, you can put the 4 in Griffindor, but hear me out, don't. The 4 of then would overshadow the main trio of Harry Potter if you put then together and i don't think thats what you or your audience wants.
My suggestion is Arturia in Griffindor, because of course she would be there, she is too brave to not be a Griffindor.
Rin in Ravenclaw, because for all the brave she shows through the 5th holy grail war, she still spend the majority of her life looking for knowledge to reach a true magic, and she just CAN'T tolerate ignorance this show plenty through the 3 routes with how inmediately, when she can, she explain what is what and how it works.
Shirou in Hufflepuff, because they are know as the most reliable and willing to give a hand... Do i need to say more? Yes i do, because this is an older Shirou... This is confirm by Nasu, the creator of FSN, that the Shirou of UBW through his life, he outlives Archer, reaching the point of his life where Archer dies, and still keeps going, so he has the smarts of Archer, but still works moreto help people and has more faith on people. Also their common room is close to the kitchen were the house-elfs work... Just imagen Shirou being unsatisfy or not finding something he wants to eat, or just wanting to cook something and getting in a fight with the house-elfs because he wants to cook... Enough said.
Finally Archer in Slytherin, yeah in the first books are the traditional evil faction, but the way it's written their qualities is that they are cunning and Archer is plenty of cunning, he wont agree with any of their ideas and probably call all of then fools, but he is cunning as hell, way more then UBW Shirou, because of all the times he must have plan to try to kill himself.
This works also perfectly to make both groups distinct, have their own family dynamics and not overshadow the other group.
sikvelsigma chapter 11 . 6/2/2021
man, I wish you would continue
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 11 . 5/30/2021
Confetti of the Dark Lord, definately would have made headlines
guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2021
wahahaha i love this
Gentai chapter 11 . 4/21/2021
This is adorbs and fing amazing, please continue this it's great. I was wheezing from start to finish

Also I suppose this means Voldie is dead so Hp canon is a-go, or whatever can be thought of as canon what with the crew here. I'm so gonna enjoy their misadventures.

Thanks for the story, I do hope that you're doing good and that you update soon.
Cross69 chapter 8 . 4/19/2021
in the words of my good friend, suck my left nut
Nad19 chapter 11 . 4/16/2021
aww this is priceless, please moreeee! thanks, Good job