Reviews for Clarity- The Heart of Inu Daiyōkai
alexmalik15 chapter 21 . 11/3/2019
Cute! Love the ending!
Cojumhei chapter 21 . 9/13/2019
I just hope for more chapters with their reconciliation
Cojumhei chapter 21 . 9/5/2019
Awww nice ending Good
Carlynul chapter 21 . 3/22/2019
Omggggg thank you for finishing this story! I re-read the whole thing just so I could appreciate the new additions. I didn't expect you to bring it to a conclusion, but I'm so happy you did! I've been reading SO many unfinished stories lately that it's left me seeking closure. It was a pleasant, and especially HOTTT, surprise! Please continue with your writing! I'll be continuing reading all if your stories. (note: Bid of a Daiyoukai is my favorite so please don't give up on that sexy slice of literature!) Lol
Carlynul chapter 20 . 3/22/2019
Wow that's hot.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 21 . 2/5/2019
OMG, i loved the ending to this fan fiction. you have a way with the written word and you are getting better and better at your art. i hope you get to finish all your stories b/c i would really like to read them. you do real good work with sess/kag pairing. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2019
Wow! Both stories are amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed the emotion and power throughout both stories!
kouga's older woman chapter 21 . 12/18/2018
Very sweet
JCGR chapter 21 . 12/7/2018
Que lindo final, al menos sufrio el tonto
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 21 . 12/6/2018
This was great! Thank you for sharing!
im ur misconception chapter 21 . 12/4/2018
hmmm I do like this. And that song is a good song, you wrote a story that fit it almost perfectly to a T (BTW I do not believe in perfection it is a lie)
Meenathequeen chapter 21 . 12/3/2018
love the ending. so glad he learned not to take her love for granted. now they can be happy.
Meenathequeen chapter 20 . 12/3/2018
ladies and gentlemen a new version of makeup sex so toxic it can melt the planet. wow!
androiddreams chapter 21 . 12/3/2018
Aww. This is definitely one of your sweeter stories and I love it. This chapter made my day.
Hime-Kim lee chapter 21 . 12/2/2018