Reviews for Hunter
sacredorchids chapter 19 . 2/18
Please come back!
TwilightWorshipper14 chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
This story is amazing and I love the way you describe things. Alanna may be different from the books but I don't feel like she is OOC at all! Thank you for posting this story.

Would you mind giving my story a read? It only has one chapter and it is called The Leopardess Fierce: Living the Dream. s/12181400/1/The-Leopardess-Fierce-Living-the-Dream
Pendryn chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
Cruel cruel cruel! You cant write 19 chapters of a great story then leave it hanging! Keep writing! You havent updated for THREE years! Please please please!
Kayti chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
It's very obvious that her employer is Roger. I knew that, like, 5 chapters ago. I just forgot to review about it.
Kayti chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
A/G has always been my favorite
Faerytastrophe chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Y..your just leaving it like this. D: no *cries*
NoLifeButLives chapter 19 . 8/24/2008
awesome story please update soon

i think alanna and terrim should get together, but its your story
Merkaba7734 chapter 19 . 8/4/2008
I really love this story, please start it up again!
shadowstorm13 chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
cool story plz continue

lol alanna got drunk and gary's a pervert

was gary really like that in the books i cant remember
Lady Mage chapter 19 . 1/9/2008
I'm sad that you are not going to continue this story- it is really good. Perhaps, now, two years after your last update you will think about updating and finishing? Please? You don't have to say yes, just, please, consider it. Or at least tell me what happens! I feel like I'm dying over here!

Again, great story,

Lady Mage
bron1991 chapter 19 . 7/2/2007
NO DON'T END IT THERE! I NEED MORE! XD I love this fanfic so please don't stop.

Seriously brilliant

Bron1991
1ceuponatime chapter 19 . 1/31/2007
I love this story so much. It has a creative, intruiging OC, a good plot, and an interesting situation. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Alex Ladona chapter 19 . 1/8/2007
Please update. (puppy- dog eyes) I love the story and it's almost been another year (right on schedule) :) Or could you at least e-mail me the chapter summaries please. if it's not too much of an inconvenience. thankx 4 reading
hiccups chapter 19 . 8/15/2006
sob sob! why won't you finish the story?

it's realy good!

( i wanna know the ending!

please?
nicole miller chapter 19 . 4/23/2006
if you arnt going to finish the rest of the story then why start it i like this story so will you plz write more plz plz plz!