Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh Dimension Wars
Rosestar48 chapter 15 . 9/28
the scale is wrong
Someone should really pick up that phone, because I called it, I said trudge would be a competitor. LOL.
I've always wanted to make a pick up the phone refernce. :)
So we've already seen 4 of the Friendship Cup Duelists duel, so that just leaves 12 to get revealed, I'm pretty sure the rest of the Lancers, minus Declan and Riley, will be in this competion and Crow as well, so that's 9 more right there, leaving 3 spots, and I'm pretty sure Akiza will be entering to get revenge for Sayer, and Kalin will enter so Roger has someone representing him, which leaves one spot left. I'm guessing Trudge, as Roger could try to give him a chance at redemption, plus he probably would want another Duelist representing him in the competion.
I predict that by the end of the first round the 6 other Duelist, besides Julia and Yugo, moving on will be: Yuya, Zuzu, Crow, Kalin, Akiza, and either Shay or Sora its up for debate between those two.
Rosestar48 chapter 66 . 7/25
you put in Selina instead of Julia when you did the LP at the start
Time Knight Leo chapter 64 . 7/16
I'll just leave this comment here to let you know that things have been tricky trying to guess whos' speaking, especially when multiple people are speaking at once like the following example:

"I'm in."
"Me too."
"You can count on Gong!"
"Just don't make it too easy."
"Those fools won't stand a chance once Sylvio enters the track."

Aside from line 3 and 5 being Gong and Sylvio respectively, I can't tell who's speaking, and that is a recurring problem throughout this story. I'd suggest looking over the parts to this story and adding in who is speaking.
draconic demon of moon blaze chapter 14 . 7/12
hip-o-crit is all I have to say to yuto right now
This is pretty good. I don't agree with everything changed, but it's still a very fun alternate take on Arc V. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next, especially since I've got a feeling Akiza will be taking Dennis place against Shay in the Friendship Cup, and while I would like to see Shay advance to the next round because he's one of the top tier Lancers, I also really want to see Akiza face off against Crow in round 2 because we never actually saw those two Duel each other in 5Ds. Also, I've got a feeling your gonna make Kalin Rogers puppet instead of Sergey, so that would be cool too see.
Rosestar48 chapter 38 . 4/17
Please update, I want to see how the story goes
Guest chapter 36 . 2/22/2019
And thus the invasion finally begins. It's off to a good start, but I'm a little surprised Chazz's flukes get such good cards like F.H.D. I honestly would give that card to someone more substantial in the GX rankings, but still a great chapter and looking forward to what happens next.
2BCBu chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c3J9Est0riw4
calvin9871 chapter 24 . 8/15/2018
You made a mistake. When death toy mad chimaia attacks the opponent is not allowed to activate magic trap and monster effects till the end of the damage phase. And even if you stick to the anime effect it still has the effect to negate the activation of magic and trap cards till the end of the battle phase so yeah.
Jason chapter 22 . 8/8/2018
Soda betryal? Oh goodie
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2018
Chapter 17
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2018
Chapter 14
MaMcMu chapter 13 . 7/17/2018
Seeing how this is a rewrite to the anime, PLEASE don't infect Yuya with that "Berserk Darkness". I HATE it when that mode onscreen. That "Darkness" inside him keeps making his "Woobie" status even worse. So I'm begging you, adapt that "Darkness" out of him.