Reviews for From the beginning
Destielfamily chapter 34 . 1/30/2022
Wish you would continue the story
Sondrasr chapter 34 . 5/10/2021
Cute chapter. Love how they broke the bells again. Love them at the beach.
Nancy chapter 34 . 5/10/2021
What a great place to take the family for so much needed fun / relaxation. I like the story behind the beach, "mum's beach". Glad that Luke had packed everything needed and especially that everyone had so much fun! Good job, Luke! Thanks. More soon please.
MERDERDAUGTHER chapter 33 . 3/31/2021
Write more please
Ella1910 chapter 33 . 3/22/2021
i think this story is really underrated. it's quite fast-paced and very enjoyable to read.
Sondrasr chapter 33 . 2/6/2021
I am thinking Chris will lose interest in Rory and not follow writing. Love how all the girls are such good friends and can always talk everything out.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2021
PLEASE get a beta and fix your grammar! You terrible grammar detracts so much from the story that it is almost unreadable.
Nancy chapter 33 . 2/5/2021
Made a big "OOPS" in my review just posted on this chapter. Should read that Christopher the slime has NO (NO, NO, NO) sense / capability of dealing with a child, any child!
Nancy chapter 33 . 2/5/2021
Can't blame Luke's anger when Christopher the slime is so blatantly flirting with / kissing Lorelai! ICKY! The slime has sense / capability of dealing with a child. Feel bad for Sarah, but Lorelai is right: she has the townies all around and they really pull for theirs. Hope Luke is quick to learn how to better deal with / cope with the slime. Thanks so much. And, I always love Mia (wonderful secret she has kept all these years about William, Luke, and the bells; bet Lorelai tires of them eventually too!) More soon please.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 33 . 2/5/2021
Please write more.
MERDERDAUGTHER chapter 1 . 1/26/2021
Hope u update soon and also the will and logan one is my favorite
Eliza chapter 32 . 1/4/2021
Well, I've just discovered this story and I was instantly intrigued by it. It's something different and I like the way you're describing Emily and Richard. Can't wait to read more:-)
YaleAceBella12 chapter 32 . 1/3/2021
Please write more.
Daisyangel chapter 32 . 1/3/2021
Glad to see an update.
Nancy chapter 32 . 1/3/2021
I can't really believe it, but it is true: my utter contempt for Christopher the slime, his slimy parents, and the elder Gilmores has substantially grown. It seems to be all about how it looks, not ever about love and kindness and the sense of family. Thanks.