Reviews for In Memoriam
SeeASweetSmile chapter 2 . 12/5/2019
It was so touching ! You described pretty well the awkward atmosphere ! I loved it ! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2018
You did a fantastic job in incorporating how everyone must feel from Chi-Chi to Gohan to Bulma. You even nuanced it out for Vegeta by not having him being able to look at Trunks, which was a nice touch.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/19/2018
Oh man, this was really good! I'm surprised I missed this story, especially since "Chances" is one of my favourite fics. Love how you wrote how each character grieves differently and how it affects the people around them.
mmh chapter 2 . 6/11/2018
tell me there is another cause you didn't add goku
meganechan720 chapter 2 . 6/11/2018
I like the unique perspective you've put in here. I never thought about the different ways people might celebrate the Cell Games aside from our main characters. Well done. :)
Critical chapter 2 . 6/10/2018
Is this some type of joke? This is a beginning for a full size story not a 2 shot!
Naite-Laef chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
I love this. Please update soon. I'm very curious as to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
Well, I'd say you've got this whole grieving thing down.
ashlovesdbz chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
Oof, thought this was a one shot and got real worried when I didn’t see the rest of the story! Poor Gohan, I haven’t seen many stories centering around his feelings or the idea of the cell games in general, and it does fit in pretty well with the “Memorial Day” theme! Excited to read the second part!
TimeShifter chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
This is a cool idea, I'm excited to see how given will react to seeing her.