Reviews for Trust the Magic
DramioneLover chapter 17 . 1/25
I've read so many fanfics, which are like, "Oh, I've always loved you and wanted you"
This is the first one I've read that's like... this
And it's awesome!
I need to find more like this!
amguevara88 chapter 17 . 10/15/2023
This is the cutest dramione i have EVER read
Citra Zaoldyeck chapter 11 . 12/11/2022
YESSSSSSSS *4 THUMBS UP*
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER TOOOOO
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2022
I get the OOC Hermione and I don't have a problem with that. Harry Potter is not protecting Hermione he's cuddling her. That's not right she has some kind of issues, but what Harry is doing to her is damaging her process of getting better. Keeping her a victim is not going to help her get over what trauma she went through. Whatever she went through she needs to get real professional help. Ginny feels like the voice reason so far. I don't know how I feel about this story yet, but I want to see where you're going to take the story.
dadada0203 chapter 17 . 4/28/2022
Love this!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2022
Hermione is pathetic.
CallaRose4ever chapter 17 . 3/15/2022
I really enjoyed reading this story though it was hard because Hermione is so strong and in this she was so broken. so sad. but Draco was awesome in this once he figured things out. : ) Hmm I wonder if you have any other multi chapter Hermione stories? I will have to check that out this was well written and I enjoyed it so much. so thanks.
kimbclar chapter 17 . 8/27/2021
Fantastic story!
dadadada.t chapter 17 . 5/26/2021
Ok... that was pleasantly annoying hAha! I didnt realize it was the last chapter! Argh! Is there an epilogue somewhere? Lol
Guest chapter 17 . 4/11/2021
Great story, I really loved this side of Draco.
Queen Tyra chapter 17 . 2/2/2021
Absolutely Amazing Story, Love It Really...I Cried So Many Times During Reading This Fanfic, I Lost Count... Such A Beautiful Heart-wrenching DRAMIONE Fanfic...
DracoFan1993 chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
Love this story
Innocence and Instinct chapter 17 . 12/23/2020
This was amazing! I loved reading it.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2020
Hermione is a coward
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2020
A government official reading syllables? Lol
You’re thinking of standards, what should officially be covered. Syllabus tell students the order in which the material will be covered

And standards are changed every year

You definitely don’t work in education