Reviews for Stay For Me
zoe alice chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I liked this. I wish I knew if his death is recorded or not.
MiniFruitbat chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I don't have much to say, only that I'm adding it to my C2 because it's so high-calibre.
Nethien chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I love these kinds of stories! Ones that do not have any fellowship characters! That and I like any story about the Princes of Dol Amroth. Very nice story :D

-N-
Soledad chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Beautiful. Thank you for making Aeloth just as strong on her own way as Elphir is.
sdrtkjdr6yjdrtyj6uxe6xe46j chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Wonderful story. Very well written and compelling without being overwrought or too sentimentally gooey. Please do write more "Black Horizons". I always appreciate a well written military parting vignette since I live in a military community and wives are left behind every day and they truly are strong women.
Stargazer Nataku chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I really like this snippet. I would definately love to see more!

Nat
Venyatuima chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
OOh, I like this one too. ;) Also very moving. Great writing, and hehe, I'd like to see what happens when he comes home and they, uh, throw dishes at each other, lol. :D I loved it!
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Cliffhanger...!

Beautifully written...absolutely lovely _

I want to read more of this!

-Thalia

PS: Thanks for flaming my plagiarist -.-;;
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
So? Does he die? Huh? You must tell! Please?

Hehe, very nicely written. Great characters.
lurker2209 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
This is great. What a unique perspective. The interaction between Husband and Wife, with the oblivious toddler between them, the love and fear they share. It's great! And if you do decide to continue this into a series, I'd love it if you'd drop me a line. My e-mail is in my profile!
Puxinette chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
This is excellent! You have taken an idea and truly run with it-and with spectacular results. The reader feels the emotions of both the husband and the wife,and can understand the arguments of both with your gift for pathos.