Reviews for Hedonism at it's Finest
the plot isn't really progressing much. And is it just me, or it feels like the MC is no longer the MC in this story?
"..What's the real reason you're asking me?"
because you have the dick. Or sometimes I wonder if all the girls would feel better with each other if they somehow became futanaries (mby by Valerie tweaking with her gear). So far MC seems to be the only initializator, so-to-say, but there's a big chance that they've already had sex with each other before finally coming to the MC - considering how perverted some of them are and that they're as half-dragons are bi and easier to reach out to each other cuz living the closest to each other. And the future members more likely will surely be initiated by those girls. MC just gets laid pretty rarely with them, mostly just with the newcomers as it seems, 1-2 times.

60-year old angel? wasn't the only one able to make angels is dead
this chapter 31 . 9/1
well, Vali sorta screwed up the previous mission so why does she care about not being taken to another. MC starts to disappoint with his personality/actions. Vali and Valerie are bothersome as well. MC is the "King" only in... where, I wonder? Maybe special only as the only dude in the group. In bed they can manage by themselves - kitty petting and all (seems like they're even more happy, considering that petting race of theirs with all the shine, smiles as outcome). In tactics MC isn't good and may not even be listened to. He's bullied by some of the group members (physically and mentally) and doesn't really keep his cool nor respect of the peerage. He's like some convenient guy to have hanging around and that's all.
hmm, MC has gathered people that can dispatch him easily in 0 seconds (tribute to the time stop) and has to even battle for the dominance in there... sad. Need a contingency plan to eject the pieces from them, remove memories of him and eject to some location - at the very least. And it seems the pieces aren't that strong to affect them through mind-control.
And what's with that brawling? I wonder if Vali could've even lost cuz I mean isn't her sacred gear quicker to manage so she could've just rushed with overpowering the MC?
the MC's name was totally unexpected..
mhihabak chapter 8 . 8/18
why did he wait till he had only 13 minutes left before he actually went to save yumi you had years to act but you still waited to the last second I mean how much are you going to force the plot befor this fic starts to actually be good and what was the point of gasper using her sacred gear if everyone inside doesn't get affected by it
mhihabak chapter 4 . 8/14
the cring is strong with this one, couldn't he come up with a better story I mean really a prophecy and you need them to help you fulfil it what are you, a 13-year-old chuni?
mhihabak chapter 2 . 8/13
you know it's not the fact that he is a pervert that would possibly going to ruin this fic I mean being a pervert was a given from the title but the disgusting thing is the way he went about it it just makes him look like a pathetic excuse of a man that can't get a girl unless he mind controls her
Invictus602 chapter 1 . 8/8
The god emperor considers this a heretical thought. Not sending a man to the ever lasting war
Nice first chapter I was expecting mc to be cliche good
Also the last part was noice
Now while I think this fic is a masochistic piece of garbage that should be deleted, for people whining about the sexual parts of this fanfic, read the title, that should tell you that there's going to be a shit ton of dark shit in this fic
majikss chapter 2 . 5/26
you met her yesterday dont tell her you can be more than friends
Futanari? I'm out.
"as it pushes up against her cervix-and I forcibly push past"

You know that's not actually possible rite? Lol
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 4/14
“Other than that there had been a few physical changes to get used too with this new body.

Such as the freaking tail and forked tongue.

I've lived with these things for four years and while the tongue took some getting used too-being almost four times as long as my old Human one and weirdly folding in on itself when inside my mouth”

Dropped.