Reviews for Hedonism at it's Finest
Guest chapter 32 . 4/22/2022
"as it pushes up against her cervix-and I forcibly push past"

You know that's not actually possible rite? Lol
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 4/14/2022
“Other than that there had been a few physical changes to get used too with this new body.

Such as the freaking tail and forked tongue.

I've lived with these things for four years and while the tongue took some getting used too-being almost four times as long as my old Human one and weirdly folding in on itself when inside my mouth”

Dropped.
slowdownV2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2022
just my type of story
cassnova5424 chapter 26 . 3/24/2022
soap is all powerful
Harsh chapter 2 . 3/8/2022
The constant face of disgust I had while reading this is worrying. Even now I can’t return to a neutral expression. ‘Socially maladjusted’ will be a “character trait” that will haunt me from now on. Impressive considering it only took 2 chapters.

Seriously, I usually try to separate the writer from their characters, but I worry for their mental being because this appears to be a very not subtle self insert. That might explain the discomfort I feel.

The only guess I can make is that the mind control, sexual harassment, and borderline manipulation by the mc is in an effort to get to the lemons in the quickest time possible. It’s obvious that I’m not particularly fond of this method, but others might not mind such a mindless and cop out way of creating a relationship between characters.

My disgusted face is finally gone, but I shudder at the thought of someone having the same mindset as this mc, and can only hope this is not a faithful representation of the writer as a self insert.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2022
Didn't one of the dhampirs say the home was like beauty and the beast? How can they be familiar with that movie if the don't even know what a movie is?
Aetherium21 chapter 37 . 1/22/2022
Bahaha what a fun story
Aetherium21 chapter 32 . 1/22/2022
Gotta love that cool mountain spring water pussy… lol save your high brow descriptions for a place that isn’t utterly fucking retarded
Aetherium21 chapter 18 . 1/22/2022
Bahahaha yeah I’m sure all their cunts taste like their powers, right.
kmate1222 chapter 37 . 1/22/2022
I, absolutely, marvel at your ability to make fluffy-hot-taboo-hardcore and a fuckton of other things work in the story!

Love ya 3!
kmate1222 chapter 2 . 1/21/2022
You took my expectations about the MC and burnt it in his fire!

Thx!
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 32 . 8/24/2021
I will succeed the no fap challenge because I very quickly lost the no hard on challenge
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 24 . 8/24/2021
If she wasn't going to have friends I would not be a very happy camper
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 23 . 8/24/2021
She's definitely getting fucked

I'm sorry but if my man's sees a woman they're either dead or (quite literally) fucked
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 22 . 8/24/2021
First off for last chapter
Adats...
That's what he needed
Also for last chapter and author note
Not one fap has been had
(This policy is not guaranteed to be uphold)
624 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »