Reviews for Sometimes It Takes A Little Push
conservativegirl chapter 4 . 7/7
Awww this is so sweet! Great chapter :)
Michelle chapter 4 . 6/21
I truly loved it. Esp chapter 4
Yep...everyone has angels looking after them...I firmly believe that!
️️️
Lynn5858 chapter 4 . 6/17
I loved this story. When I watched the finale I thought the voice would somehow be linked to joe.
I see that this story doesn't say that it's completed yet; is there more? Will Joe help Eddie with the big push when it comes time? Has there been any other moments when Jamie and Eddie met, like when they were kids and their schools went on the same field trip or they got ice cream at the same ice cream shop? Please, please continue this story. I love it!
kwannemacher chapter 4 . 6/18
Oh, my heart! I just love this so much.
I honestly thought that we were going to see Jamie tell her that it was Joe's voice during the finale, I was sure it was him- nice knowing I'm not the only one who went there and thought that.
MadTom chapter 4 . 6/18
Great story! After the end of the Season 8 finale, a lot of people came up with the same thought that Joe's was the voice Eddie heard (enough to inspire me to do my own short ficlet I HEARD A VOICE), but this is the best elaboration of the idea yet!
B Becka chapter 4 . 6/17
That was a beautiful chapter loved all the family reminiscences and Eddie's connection to Joe hope write more
YaleAceBella12 chapter 4 . 6/17
I love it! Please write more.
conservativegirl chapter 3 . 6/14
Awwww this is amazing! I'm so glad that you added a family dinner scene :) the times when they're all together are my favorite, and I'm so excited for more family dinners with Eddie!
Great story
Too choked up and crying ...but a sweet and tender chapter
Lynn5858 chapter 3 . 6/10
I love this story. How did you ever think of this unique tale on season 8 and jamko. I am glad you are continuing
Great work.