Reviews for Stacking The Deck!
Zane chapter 28 . 2/22
It would be great if a new Yugioh game came out for the switch with Yugioh and Gx and 5D's.
please update
Seimika chapter 24 . 2/17
You know Mish mash while accurate doesn't seem to do that deck justice lol what about something catchier like unholy unity?
GBLplays chapter 3 . 2/14
Rereading this, it's still incredible!
I really want it to continue!
The last episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters aired in 2004 or there wouldn't be time for a reboot.
nexusplayer chapter 1 . 1/29
Only one question.
Does he worship the grind?
Oh who am I kidding!
OF COURSE HE WOSHIPS THE ALL MIGHTY HOLY GRIND!
Next Chapter
Fonda Fontaine
Primus2021 chapter 26 . 1/10
Something I never understood was the whole stupidity of "Yugi's Deck" going "On Tour" without Yugi being there too! I makes more sense if it was just a copy made by Industrial Illusions, for the sole purpose of the tour! In which case the deck isn't really Yugi's, and could also be a total fake.
Please next Chapter
Primus2021 chapter 10 . 1/9
Honestly I had a thought about Yarden slipping into a full on Scottish Gaelic rant, it would go something like this... ... ... ...

Cuiridh mi a-mach na bàlaichean sùla agad, reubaidh mi seudan do theaghlaich, putadh iad a-steach do na socaidean sùla agad, amhairc air falbh gu slaodach air do dhick le spàin fiodha meirgeach, mus cuir thu suas do asal fhèin e, an uairsin thoir ort do choileach còmhdaichte le shit fhèin a bhiadhadh. Agus an uairsin bidh mi a’ frasadh d’ fheòil bho do chnàmhan, a’ gearradh paidhir sliseagan maidsidh a-steach do do dhruim agus a’ tarraing a-mach do sgamhanan ann an stoidhle iolaire fuilteach, slit fosgail do sgòrnan agus reubaidh mi a-mach do theanga tron amhach ùr agad. An uairsin bheir mi air falbh do bhroinn gus do chrochadh leotha bho neach-leantainn mullach. Bidh thu a’ crathadh tàirneanaich cunt de mhac basters ma tha bitches dick wad air fhàgail.

The English translation is this ... ... ... ...

I will pop out your eyeballs, rip off you family jewels, shove them into your eye sockets, slowly saw off your dick with a rusty wooden spoon, before fucking it up your own ass, then force feed you your own shit covered cock. And then I’ll flay your flesh from your bones, cut a pair a matching slits into your back and pull out your lungs bloody eagle style, slit open your throat and rip out your tongue through your freshly opened throat. Then I’ll remove your intestines to hang you with them from a ceiling fan. You cock juggling thunder cunt of a basters son if a bitches dick wad leftovers.

Yeah, it gets scary and disgusting, yet also funny, and neither Alexis nor Titan would understand a word of what he said, lol.
dastewie2012 chapter 28 . 1/5
Cant wait for the updates mate
dastewie2012 chapter 17 . 1/4
Yeah the movie is canon and so is the last fight
dastewie2012 chapter 2 . 1/4
Spirit of breeze has to be in attack position for the effect
dastewie2012 chapter 2 . 1/4
Bruh scrap iron scarecrow is op for gx why is it here?
2,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »