Reviews for Tourniquet
QUACK3RS chapter 5 . 7/12
I wonder his reaction will be
Delta777 chapter 5 . 7/9
Omg poor Draco I hope he doesn’t catch them he is just starting to feel better. Hermione I feel right now is occupying the place of Ms. Malloy for both. She cared for Draco like Narcisa would have and well her and Lucius obviously feel something for each other... I don’t even know what couple should I ship right now. And really what is happening to Lucius is it that he can’t forgive himself for Narcisa’s death? Is he in shock? I can’t believe he is not displaying emotion towards Draco. He obviously cares and is obviously worried could it be that he just can’t forgive himself for dragging his family into this. Looks like depression which usually has this characteristic apathy.
midnight000shadow chapter 5 . 7/9
Oh dear, just what is Draco about to walk in on
Thanks for sharing!
Aid4 chapter 5 . 7/9
Hi! Thanks for this update! I love the chapter, I like how Hermione is winning the heart of Draco and maybe Lucius too. I think that what Lucius needs is therapy or something like that and maybe he can feel again. Or with some time un company of Draco and Hermione maybe he can feel again, we well see, but I hope that Lucius can feel again.
Well, i'm curious of the way the relationship between Draco, Lucius and Hermione Will be going, hope that you can update soon!
Hollowg1rl chapter 5 . 7/8
Oh... Oh my! Yes! This is awesome!
Hollowg1rl chapter 4 . 7/8
Oh poor babies!
LullabyTales chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh my. Will Draco find them? Curious about his reactions.
HPloverofbooks chapter 5 . 7/6
Flirty Draco is adorable! I love the concern from Lucius. But I feel like the secret is about to be discovered by Draco. I hope he takes it well
Alytiger chapter 5 . 7/6
hehehehehehehe
Alya Obsidian chapter 5 . 7/5
REEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hddjdjdksksjdkdjjsa

Gimme more. Now.
*ugly cries*
I need more.

This is one of the fics I have keywords saved for in my emails. I get notifications every update.
And I have them on my VIP list.

But no pressure.
Just letting you know I’m hanging by a thread on your every word waiting for more to just trickle down my life line.

Keep up the good work.
Ravenpuff Professor chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh no...i wonder what draco is going to see...fantsstic story! the way you describe Lucius's void is truly heartbreaking.
AuntieL chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh boy... what's Draco going to find? Hmmmmmmmmmm...
fncmullin chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh, that’s not going to go well...
Princesslytherin chapter 5 . 7/6
no no no ! you can't finish the chapter like that I refuse! please write more !
Grahamgirl93 chapter 5 . 7/5
I hope she can help them both & herself st the same time!