Reviews for The Land in the Sky
jennifer chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
lisent i like your story but i think u should put more effort on updating more because people want to know what's going to happen and here is a compliment your story is one of the best and only one in fanfiction about the dark angel trilogy wich is an awsome book and quite frankly u don't look like u do it justice by just leaving it there in chapter 2 so please update alright i hope that u take my advice because i think u are a great writer even if u are lazy sometimes which we all are by the way, but u got potential and talent so don't let go to waste ok.

cheers...:)
Astrianna chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
this is great! please Please PLEASE update it soon! btw, is this supposed to be a rewrite of the last book (maybe with a better ending? :) )
enigma102 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
c'mon Twylise update! i really love this fanfic and i'm basically centered around it! please update
Foolish Mortal chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Hooray! Darkangel fanfics rule! By any chance, are you an anime/manga fan? I enjoyed the way you painted Erin as somewhat mischievious and cheery. Very good, so far.
Duchess chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
ahh good please continue :)
Lady Draculea chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
I just came across you fic, and I love it :)
Please continue to update!
Of the trilogy I'm only on the second book, so I should prolly speed up my reading so I can fnd out what happens!
*hisses at Irrylath* meanie...
C'est Magnifique chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
I'm so happy to see a Darkangel fic. it's a great plot beginning please update soon.
Mel Barry chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
New Chappie! YEah! Oh, but couldn't of it been longer? ah well, no matter, please just get the next one out soon!
Alexis Anders chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
Hm. Interesting. I HATED the ending of the trilogy, make it better pleae!;) Your writing style is fairly good, straightforward and easy to read! Good! Update soon please, I'm eager to read some more.
Saranha de Angelo chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
So it's turning kinda into an AU fic...that's cool. Five bucks says that Irrylath ends up going on the expidition too! And possibly Sabr...I mean, I'm assuming that you're an Aeriel/Irrylath shipper, even though he acts like a jerk a lot.
Calcifersgrl chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
YAY! You've finally updated! What's this? How long has it been? more than half a year!
But I'm glad that u updated, so no more complaints.
Wonderful chapter - ooh, poor Aeriel. Sometimes I could really hate Irrylath for being so mean to Aeriel. Aozora sounds really intriguing.
Hope u update soon! And please let it not be in like June of 2004 - lol. ; )
Rashiea chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
Poor Aeriel. I always felt bad for her during the series. She went through so much and asked for so little for her own happiness, yet she seemed to be denied even that. *sigh* You capture the characters emotions well with your descriptions. Keep up the good work. I'll be watching for your next update :)
hyacinth myst chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
oh, can you find out what mystique means in japanese? Anyways back to the story, wasnt irrylath in love with his wife? and why are you taking so long to update the darkangel fics.
LadyofLorien chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I'm a little confused about when this story is taking place. It must be before the third book right? 'cause they haven't defeated the Witch yet. In any case I really like it. i noticed you haven't updated anytime soon. I hope I'm not gonna have to wait a long time for the next chapter...
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
OOh! A Darkangel fic! *leaps* Okay, I noticed one thing: you said "Irrylath's 7 half brothers", and it's 7 all together, he has 6 half brothers. But otherwise it's really good! I love Irrylath and Erin bickering! But what did Erin want to tell her?