Reviews for The Watcher
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ah, this is also kinda sad but has an optimistic tone at the end. Well done!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
please continue this series! what does celebrian say to the...current elrond? and a story from elros' point of view on this...that would be awesome too!

keep writing!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
xD

i love maglor. he ROCKS.
Mizu Awa chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
what a brilliant fic. one of the best i've read so far.
Jasque chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Great story, I like it alot! )
Nilmandra chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
This is wonderfully haunting, to think of the memories of Maglor's words and the impact they made upon a young mind. They show Maglor in another light (or shadow, as that may be) than just one of Feanor's sons. I hope you do more of this.
Lyllyn chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I am glad to see another in this series. I like your interpretation of Elrond, as well as the beautiful way you use words. This does seem darker than 'Dancing' or 'Battles of Blood and Fëa,' almost setting the stage for him to fall, until Celebrian draws him from the shadow. I hope you continue this, and I'd love to see your interpretation of Elrond coming to terms with his life, or of some the later events.

Thanks for a compelling story!
Maeve Riannon chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Wow, wonderful story, and a touching portrait of Elrond! I think this is one of your best, really. And Ill have to confess that the rather unusual view about Maglor gives even more points to it.
Bejai chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
This is a facinating series and an interesting take on the story. I've read about Elrond's youth in all sorts of permutations, with authors putting him through an external meat grinder, but never one so internally agnsty.

Not to be greedy, but I'm hoping to see you develop this in future stories!
isis whit chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Your concept about Elrond's inner battle with his heritage is a very unique idea. All the pain he goes through because he thinks he is different... because he IS different. I love your writing style, you do very well with internal monologue.

Don't whack me, for I noticed one little slip. I figure you meant "marble" when you wrote "marmor". ;)