Reviews for You and I Eternity
Satsu-hime chapter 20 . 1/30
This story is great! I'm so happy I found your story :3
Naomi-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
OMG! I finally found this fanfiction! I read it years ago when I was younger and I fell in love with it *-*
I'm so glad I found it T-T!
Spirit of the Millennium Ring chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I Like how Seto dropped the bomb "i just think hes gay" Brilliantly done
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
bakura is to out of charater. this isnt a flame, ths is my comment. i think he's too modern and noce for a thief kinf from a ursed city. and yami's real name is Atem. also seto diddnt have a brother in that time, he was an only child. he and yami had a good relationship and i think your putting too muh emphethesis on anzu's soup. also, teana would have been a better name as anzu is a japanese name. again, malik and bakura...waaaaaaaaay to out of charater. but i do like the story so far
SuperiorSoccerMom chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I actually read this a while ago but never reviewed... but i just figured i'd say that this is the BEST fanfic i've ever read! i cried ALOT at the end, my mom even got pissed at me couse i was balling my eyes out lol... LOVE the fic!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
The baby better be a boy
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
LOL, when Seto was walking through the temple to where anzu was, all I could think of was Snape from Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
How the hell did bakura memorize that poem O.o
Ichigo Hanyou chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Anzu is crazy.
Mulanzu chapter 20 . 7/5/2009
I feel i owe it to you, to congratulate you on what i just read. I know you wrote this years ago and probably dont read the reviews on this anymore but... i actually dont know what to say.

Im probably gna cum off as a complete wierdo, but i felt so connected to your story. I am so hesitant to read the sequal because i have to leave this one behind. Never has a strory made me cry as much as this one has. When you talked about bakura holding her, i was shaking and the tears wouldnt stop.

With that i say well done :) I would love if this was a film :O Guess i can only dream. Such a sad anding, yet very clever and effective, still wudda loved at least one of the main characters to be alive, cos i dnt feel like they deserved what happened to them :'( Still, an amzing story :D
Emi Takahashi chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
this one and the futer one is great
Lunae Ariae chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
i loved it!(Times !) me go read the seqeul!
ELLIE 31773 chapter 20 . 6/6/2007
the best ever that i read for my fav couple. i continewing on secuqel.
Kawagiri chapter 20 . 1/20/2007
Wow that was awesome and so sad!

Even though some of the characters were a but occ it was 10/10 I'll definantly read the sequel! _
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 20 . 11/1/2006