Reviews for You and I Eternity
Sapphirus chapter 20 . 3/29
Seems I cant post links, i'd have to message you it but dunno how. x.x
Sapphirus chapter 1 . 3/29
I loved this story since I was in my middle teens, im 27 now and came back to read this, it still touches me as much as before, and I even drew a picture to celebrate me loving it. Wasn't a good artist back then but I am better now so I drew this to represent your stories based on this shipping.

(Kinda Hentai-ish but only thing really showing is a boob) xD

If you're interesting in seeing it, check it here. (Forgot the gems on Anzu's bracelt my bad)
Original link (On my art site but would have to be registered on it)

But here it is here: .
Satsu-hime chapter 20 . 1/30/2015
This story is great! I'm so happy I found your story :3
Naomi-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
OMG! I finally found this fanfiction! I read it years ago when I was younger and I fell in love with it *-*
I'm so glad I found it T-T!
Spirit of the Millennium Ring chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I Like how Seto dropped the bomb "i just think hes gay" Brilliantly done
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
bakura is to out of charater. this isnt a flame, ths is my comment. i think he's too modern and noce for a thief kinf from a ursed city. and yami's real name is Atem. also seto diddnt have a brother in that time, he was an only child. he and yami had a good relationship and i think your putting too muh emphethesis on anzu's soup. also, teana would have been a better name as anzu is a japanese name. again, malik and bakura...waaaaaaaaay to out of charater. but i do like the story so far
SuperiorSoccerMom chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I actually read this a while ago but never reviewed... but i just figured i'd say that this is the BEST fanfic i've ever read! i cried ALOT at the end, my mom even got pissed at me couse i was balling my eyes out lol... LOVE the fic!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
The baby better be a boy
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
LOL, when Seto was walking through the temple to where anzu was, all I could think of was Snape from Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
How the hell did bakura memorize that poem O.o
Ichigo Hanyou chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Anzu is crazy.
Mulanzu chapter 20 . 7/5/2009
I feel i owe it to you, to congratulate you on what i just read. I know you wrote this years ago and probably dont read the reviews on this anymore but... i actually dont know what to say.

Im probably gna cum off as a complete wierdo, but i felt so connected to your story. I am so hesitant to read the sequal because i have to leave this one behind. Never has a strory made me cry as much as this one has. When you talked about bakura holding her, i was shaking and the tears wouldnt stop.

With that i say well done :) I would love if this was a film :O Guess i can only dream. Such a sad anding, yet very clever and effective, still wudda loved at least one of the main characters to be alive, cos i dnt feel like they deserved what happened to them :'( Still, an amzing story :D
Emi Takahashi chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
this one and the futer one is great
Lunae Ariae chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
i loved it!(Times !) me go read the seqeul!
ELLIE 31773 chapter 20 . 6/6/2007
the best ever that i read for my fav couple. i continewing on secuqel.