Reviews for The Uchiha's Restoration
hifivebuddy chapter 8 . 1/3
I just read the first story and this one in one sitting and wow hikari is so brave, wise, and badass. For her to go out of her way and help aid in war on the sidelines is courageous. For her to fight all those zetsu clones while PREGNANT... that’s BADASS. I’m glad she stayed and didn’t fight madara cause he definitely would have sensed she’s pregnant and aim for her stomach. I think he would be able to do that, similar to how he knew right away tsunade was a senju without her needing to introduce herself. Hikari wants to preserve this pregnancy and have this baby, but she can only do so much in her current state and you can tell it hurts her that she can’t go out there fight like she normally would. You can tell she’s a shinobi through and through cause she’s not letting anything stop her from getting involved in the war. She just needs to realize she can’t multitask fighting 100 Zetsus while making sure she doesn’t get stabbed in her lower abdomen or put too much strain on her body. I hope she stays safe and I’m excited for the boruto chapters you have planned! I’m looking forward to awkward uncle Sasuke lol. You can tell Sasuke is questioning his existence and the meaning to everything like itachi did. I’m sure the news of hikari and her being married and having itachis child just made his whole world go upside down. I won
NoAccount chapter 8 . 9/10/2020
after reading up till this point, i have to say i am extremely disapointed.

not because the character interaction or the storyline is bad

but rather is the fact that your OC is just so damm weak and useless.

it doesn't really matter how good a character is written if they literaly don't matter when a fights happens.

just look at sakura, while many people hate her because of her character, most people hate her because she is incredibly weak.

your OC has the sakura effect just 10 times worse because she is SUPOSED to be strong, but is barely better than an average ninja at this point. making the whole story incredibly boring except for the character interactions.
cathyscloud9 chapter 8 . 7/6/2019
Great chapter. Update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2019
I really love this awesome story
Can't wait for more updates on this amazing story
cathyscloud9 chapter 7 . 1/7/2019
Awesome chapter
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
I haven't read the first story to this but what a set up. To know Itachi created the path to restoration of the Uchiha Clan with a wife so powerful and of similar thought, is precious. Thanks for sharing!
aphroditesroses chapter 6 . 1/4/2019
verryyyy interesting...I hope she gets to raise her kid until it’s at least chuunin, or until it is capable of raising and loving itself
cathyscloud9 chapter 6 . 11/10/2018
Great chapter! Loved Itachi and sasuke’s interaction
xenocanaan chapter 6 . 10/21/2018
I can’t wait to read more!
cathyscloud9 chapter 5 . 8/23/2018
Awesome. I think she will intervene. I hope she and the baby survive it.
Francisca Aniba chapter 5 . 8/16/2018
Pathetic SI. KYS.
cathyscloud9 chapter 4 . 8/1/2018
Omg I love this chapter!
cathyscloud9 chapter 3 . 6/24/2018
Great chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2018
Aww man I was hoping for more
I Really hope sasuke will be nice and helpful to her
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
I hope that's sasuke take ls a liking to her as his sister in law and be nice to her

Please make more updates