Reviews for Eternal Wind
Solareon chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I read this story years ago, and when I say years ago, I mean YEARS AGO. It was long before I started writing, or even knew what this site was. I found this story just cause I was looking for stoires about Tai & Sora. I was still just a kid, maybe 12 or 13. I was still feeling lost at the way the series left their relationship fade away. Then I found this. It might of been the first fan story I ever read, and if it wasn't, then it was one of the few that actually stuck with me through the years. I only read this once and I fell inlove with the story, it made me actually think this how the show eneded. And for me, it did. I lost track or this story and for years I wished I could find it again. I just recently did, and I'm so happy for that. Your story is one of the leading causes as to why I love to write, and why I know that even when the original material fails you, there is always hope for it to be fixed by a creative person. Anyway, thank you for this story. Even if ya never read this review, I felt like I owed a thanks to someone who helped mold my writing mind.

Best wishes.
Solareon.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was awesome. It was both funny and romantic. Good job. :)
hannahxbanana chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
AHH! TK would not be the best man. Matt would in a heartbeat. If not him than Izzy,Joe,Davis,than TK. Sorry i just had to say that.
hannahxbanana chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Listen, I l-o-v-e your stories but i don't get why you make davis hate ken? Their best friends for crying out loud. Davis is the one who accepted before all the others, not the other way around. Oh well. I can ignore it because i love your stories. I really liked your storie faded scars. It was so romantic. Aww. _ You should try writing a Taiora, Takari,Daiyako (davis and yolie) and mimi with someone for example matt,joe or even izzy. I'm growing to like Mimi and Izzy. Oh well. I'll leave you with one last thought, TAIORA FOREVER.
x se chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
i love it
allison chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
tha was great!
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
*sniff, sniff* I love the thing with the Jaguar. Okay, I have to stop crying now. Great story.
Starlight45 chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
*Sob* That was *Sniff* Romantic *Sniff*

*Laughing suddenly* Poor Ken lost his car!
070 chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
this is one tight taiora fic!
lilygirl2001 chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
how romantic!
Liisa chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
cool
The Angel of Light ANAE chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
This is so sweet! I loved it! I'm a great fan of Taiora, I only read those... in fact, I bacame crazy of them because of my little sis, The wings of love, have you heard about her? she writes very good stuff..err I guess I sai that because it's my sis...-. Well, all I want to say is that I really like your writting, you should continue with the good stuff, you have great ideas, I loved the "angel thing".

Sayonara - (The Wings of Love) This review is also for the "On the wings of destiny" fic, but she couldn't review that one because the Fido darn dog appeared, ushhh... (can you believe it?) well bye
Danny chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
That was great, as usual! I like how you put stuff at the bottom of the story, referring to the story. Taiora forever!