Reviews for Eternal Wind
Danny chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
That was great, as usual! I like how you put stuff at the bottom of the story, referring to the story. Taiora forever!
mario72486 chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Another success, logan! Keep them coming!
FerretMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
That was soo sweet! I'm crying. No one heard that
Eva chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
good, no great! But I have a hard time seeimg Ogremon at

ANY wedding, even a digidestineds!
Jinubean chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
you made me cry damn you! that was the first fic that i've actually cried over it was REALLY well written with tons of description ::sniffle:: i'm so happy for them! you added humorous traits in it which added a great effect, becuase as we all know, the digidestined life isn't always so serious! that was the sweetest and tenderous and most loving story i have ever read! it almost seems as if you have been married yourself and those are the feelings that you would posses!

Although, it did contain some gramatical and spelling errors, what fic doesn't? you still made me cry and that deserves two thumbs up and a radiant golden star! _

~Jen - i'm still at a loss of words for this glorious fic can you believe it! it's too good to be true!
Sorceress Knight chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
*Very large like the size of the world sigh* my my you're more of a poet then me... of course i don't publish my poems on here so very few people know that. Any hoo... damn... that's all i can say! Oh and that's a good damn not a bad one!
Dark Majesty chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Good one logan, very original. I'm STILL waiting for Chapter 7 of Genesis. - R
Ipuchan chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
WOW! You're writing is so good i get shivers! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! BTW my friend and I have decided that we either are gonna become ur stalkers or groupies.. not sure which yet :) (lol) so we decided you need msn :) KWA! anywho! I love all you're stories... even the ones I haven;t reviewed yet! KWAAAA! ttfn! YOU RULE! you are our god :) (lol)
Hokuto-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Yet another awesome story from logan. This is just as good as your other fics. I loved the part where the digimon were at the wedding too, and Orgemon started sobbing. _ You are such a good writer, don't stop writing!
Selena Style chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Aw that was so beautiful. I'm getting a bit teary with all your descriptions and metaphores. Long live Taiora! Oh I need a kleenex . . .and a jaguar.
Veranda Whitney chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Wow, logan, I heard you were a good author...but I had no idea you were this good! This was one of the best fics I have ever read...and I am completely awed by your talent! Amazing job, seriously, I loved it. Oh, and I was wondering, could you do me a favor? I can't get the picture for ths fic to work...and I really want to see it, so I was wondering if you could e-mail me either a link or a copy of the picture... Thanks! And, awesome fic...

~Vera
logan chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
i'm sorry you thought it was too sappy.. i am aware i veer twords that... might want to avoid the majority of my stories because they tend to be like that.. also.. i checked your source code.. i would appreciate you not go to my fics just to tear them apart... flaming one of my fics was enough... you don't need to go to them all with the intent of bashing them in... and no, i am not gay.
Flying Batpig chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
I officially dub you King of All Things Sappy. Seriously, stories cannot get any fluffier or mushier than this if all we authors tried. Nice writing, poetic and whatnot. But so ultimately cheesy that I can't believe a guy wrote it. Are you gay?
Eris Queen of the Shadows chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
Dude, this has got to be one of the best Taiora fics that I have ever read. It is so sweet. I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
Silverlight chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
*sigh* that was so sweet and romantic...something that i'm not normally very much into, but this story just put me into the mood for it... *sighs once more* very good and very sweet...keep up the great work...silverlight
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »