Reviews for Eternal Wind
Mist chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
:P
curiouserxcuriouser chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Miru-muru chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
WOW! The way that you write leaves little dreamers like me in the dust! BEAUTIFUL! Why don't you try publishing a book? Seriously! It's THAT good!
waterangel chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
u are like a great writer! i love this story!
Meelee Eternity chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
I laughed, I cried, I...sniffled and vibrated my eyes, yeah! Funny! I can't wait till I can drive (fear FEAR), but I think my parents can... Awsome, just like all of your stories!
Andrea chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
OMG! You wrote anthor very well writin story! Logan you are such a good writer! If you were in a contest in writing between Michi and Taiora, You would win defintley! Ya know why because you are the best TAIORA WRITER OUT THERE! TAIORA ROCKS FOREVER! HAIL KING LOGAN! THE BEST WRITER IN THE WORLD!
Jenna D chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
Tai stole the car... sweet. Incredibly descriptive! This is the first one of your stories that I read and I found it a task to sift through the sea of adjectives! You've got a gift for describing stuff! ~KK~
Duo no Miko chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
*Crying* oh my gosh...that was beautiful...thank you so much, Logan...*sniff*
nikka chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
yet again you have created another composition of perfection. i have been reading your work for awhile and it never ceases to amaze me. you are truly a gifted writer.
Ree chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
heh heh i love it, its so sweet, nice, and just a great fic!

and i LOVE the part about tai stealing ken's car...thats just funny, and adds humor, and i like the fact that kens in the story. most people just leave him out, the little jerks!

keep up the good work, logan, and never quit writing, no matter how busy you are!
Sora4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
WOW! well, logan, i loved this one! WOW is pretty much all I can say! Love it! write more soon!
Nanya chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Damn man, if this story was any better you'd win the pulitzer prize. That's all I've got to say for now.
Lanen chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
Damn, that was awesome! I am completely awestruck. Wonderful job!
Fuzzy Blue Owl chapter 1 . 12/10/2000