Reviews for Eternal Wind
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Definetely the best fic I have ever seen...you ought to e congragulated...
878232111 chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
Sweet story man! I am already waiting for your next. I know a lot of people tell you this, but man, you have some serious talent!
Swan123458 chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
*sniff* OMG! That was soooo good.(as always) Please keep writing, I love your stories! I can't wait until your next story. Please would you R&R my story? it's called Two Faces One Heart. _
angelmoonlight chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Wow...
Artisan of the Written Word chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Well... what can I say, Logan? You've got me backed into a corner. There are only a little over 180,000 words in the English language. How can I find one to describe your writing? Though I am *never* speechless, this is one time that I am close. This is really a magnificent story of love. I waited at one point and time for something like a bus to hit Sora and Tai to start crying like a baby, or for Sora to run away from Tai screaming "I hate you!" or Sora's father to show up and start beating Tai up (ring a bell? lol) But no. As you have told me before, there is enough heartache and unhappy endings in the world, and I think you did us all a favor by writing such a wonderful story to lift our hearts and minds. For someone who has never been in love, you sure give us other nonexperienced lovers hope. I hope you never stop writing-that would be a great upset to your faithful readers. We are our own worst critics- we always are, but sometimes, we deserve to give ourselves credit... such as you. Alexander the Great (I think) once said: Veni Vedi Veci Which translates to: I came, I saw, I conquered.

You came into being, saw how screwed up everyone and everything is in this world, and conquered it with your words. That is one amazing feat, and don't try to tell me otherwise. If there is one word I would use to describe your talent (which you do have) it would be "amazing." Never stop being the person you are... follow your dreams... Never forget how to fly (it seemed to appropriate :)... and never, ever, EVER forget where your heart lies.

Love,

Whit
Venursia chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Wow, that took my breath away. You really are a talented writer. I feel so small next to you. :::looks at a cookie crumb on plate and looks at the wall::: Keep it up!
Candy1314 chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
That was so sweet! I laughed and cried and cheered and and did whatever on the othe parts. I'm about to cry right now because that was so sweet! I loveed it so much. You write the best Taiora's!
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Oooh, logan I'm jealous... you managed to make the Digmon seem not entirely weird...! Good, one of your better ones I think. Liked it a lot! -Seii-
Aushie chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
I have no words for this. I'm literally speechless. What is it about your writing, Logan, that can free the mind and soul? You take our language and turn it into the most beautiful sights a person can ever hope to see. The words you weild have the power to create images in the mind of what it's like to have that first kiss, the love of a lifetime, your soulmate. To be in a euphoric state almost constantly just by thinking of your other half.

These are what keeps me going; the knowledge that someday I will have that too. Till then, your stories are my medium for these felings. I hope that you realize what talent you have and that you will use it well. Share your gift. :)
logan chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
i'm trying this one last time... the last link didn't work... ok hopefully this one will work. karissa made this link for me

KarissaEB chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Oh my God Logan... that was so beautiful! I'm talking to you right now, and I'm speechless at this story... OMG... I couldn't be more honored (as you would say _)to have my name even in the author's note of this story! I laughed, I cried, I'm glad it took you so long! Of course it wouldn't take you more than an hour to write like this and you know it. I still have tears in my eyes! This was so incredible... I loved it, as always! Tell me where they got married, I want to get married there! _ I luv ya, you're so great! This was so good...*tear*! Okay, I'm not done, but I'm still speechless... :)

Karissa _ (you spelled it right, good job! _)
JKWilliams chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Of course only you could write this how it should be. Once again, great story!
Firenzie chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
I've read lots of wedding stories, Taiora or not, but none of them were even close to this good. This was another sweet, romantic masterpiece. The detail was amazing. I can't even try to explain how wonderful this was. One bad thing though, the link for the picture didn't work. And other than a few small spelling mistakes that were easily overlooked, this fic was pretty close to being perfect.
Cat Girl Queen of Taiora chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Wow, that was so lovely. I love the settings you decribed it was truly geourgeous. I think thats better than most I've read. It would be funny imagining Agumon in a tux and Biyomon whereing a vail, dancing with each other. hehe keep up the wonderful work, it is beautiful just like your soul.
Vitani FyreWolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Okay, i'm not going to give one of my quick hyper reviews, because you deserve to hear what I think. I dont know what I would do without your stories, logan. Each one is almost magical, and this was no exception. I don't just read your stories, because after I read one, the impact never leaves me. They aren't just stories about Tai and Sora, they are stories about life, and the struggles and joys inside of it. I just want you to know that you are the most amazing author I have ever seen. You are truly gifted, I can tell that the power of words are living clear inside your mind and heart. Never stop writing. There are still people to be touched by your magic...and I assure you, I will never forget your stories. Even if someday I find myself not liking Digimon, the power of your stories I won't forget. Ever.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »