Reviews for Eternal Wind
TK chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Logan, you are too much of an amazing author to even explain how much I thrive in your work. You are... wow, I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this, or how good it was. The words used to compliment are so insignificant for how your work really is. All I can say is that you should definitely keep working, keep writing, never stop, and never put yourself down. You are totally amazing at this, and modesty is not best for someone who writes like this ~_ Anyway, so who was the Izzy/Yolei romance for? -rubs hands together- Hehe, they are my 3rd favorite couple. You already know my 1st 2. Talk to you later sweetie, email me! Now, you got me wanting to write again, my own Tai and Sora marriage story! lol, but mine will probably be a bit different...
Takeru000125 chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Great Story. Makes all my Taiora's look like crap. Another great job Logan.
Queen Sora chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
That was soooo beautiful, and romantic. That was so sweet. Your gift of the written word has yet again made me feel your story - as if I was living it too. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Koneko Kamiya chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
That was BEAUTIFUL! Taiora rules! -
Runa Rose Dempsey chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
YET ANOTHER GREAT STORY! I HAVE YET TO READ A BAD STORY BY YOU! THESE STORIES OF YOURS ARE SIMPLY AMAZING!TAIORA 4 EVER!
RomanceQueen chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
LOGAN YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I SWEAR YOU HAVE THE BEST DESCRIPTIONS OF EVERYTHING ALL YOUR STORIES EVERY SINGLE ONE IS AWESOME YOU ROCK!
Maeve chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
You all should have seen my face when I saw logan had written another story and it was posted. I literally gasped and stared at it smiling for like 5 mins, before I realized "Yes, Maeve, it is a story. CLICK ON IT AND READ IT, IDIOT!" So, listening to my more intelligent half, I read it. And once again was blown away. Another greatly-superb-to-all-others story? What are the odds? Great job, logan! But, please, please! For the love of all that is good and natural, please don't make me wait another month for a story this time! I swear to God, it almost killed me.
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Dude... That was sooooo sweet! Ohhhhhh, you are SO good! The picture didn't show up, the link didn't work... But great story! Wonderful! Peace! ~*Liz*~
Visions chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
a beautiful story! wonderfully written, funny, simply wow! now i'm going to have to add this to my favorites!
kawree chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Ohmi*gosh* logan, that was *amazing*! Ack! I can only hope that it's like that when *I* get married one day... ::sigh:: You have succeeded in outdoing yourself once again, how do you do it? I loved the way you brought Ken into the story, and how Tai stole his car-that's priceless! ::speechless:: Wow, I'm all inspired now...better go work on my fic some more! Kotobuki, logan-san! _ And keep up the fabulous work! It was worth waiting for. :)

~~hikari
logan chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
he he he... either i turned the link off or they aren't supported on this site... well here is the cover pic link .
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5