Reviews for Soft Spots
ZHsteven chapter 2 . 10/14
Well, I guess if you're looking for soft spots you have to be thorough. Wouldn't want to miss anything.

"I thought we were having a moment"
ZHsteven chapter 1 . 10/14
This was a cute little moment. I love examples of Dragonslayer that are more laid back like this, rather than the over the top examples we usually get due to Yang's exuberant personality.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 2 . 8/10
Beautiful, simply breathtaking.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 7/9
Lol perfect
Demetrion chapter 2 . 7/8
Bold Jaune strikes again! Well, more like gets struck again... Oh well, that's JJD's stories for you: Jaune gets tough love and learns life lessons the hard way like all the time. While the idea for this omake was indeed mine, JJD managed to build up on it a lot more than I was expecting. And that 'Nam flashback... talk about traumatic experiences.
P.S. That "both soft and firm" analogy... Man, that's deep. Grasps Yang's personality fairly well.
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 2 . 7/5
This was a pretty good one shot and a good little omake continuation. Wish I could see a longer fic with this idea. Anyway, great job!
sdphantom10 chapter 2 . 7/5
Beautiful, always a treat to read your style of dialogue and chemistry! Ill be off to read FS now seems I have some catchin up
Pathfinder z0mbi3sh0t chapter 2 . 7/4
z0mbi3sh0t thought that last bit was pretty funny
Engineer1869 chapter 2 . 7/3
God this is hilarious, Cinder wasn't wrong about Jaune having a death wish.
When Jaune had that Vietnam flashback about Nora I could help but imagine it involve Nora giving her impression of Godzilla until she was appease with pancakes.
It was a little sweet that Yang took on the role of life coach / girlfriend and roped Jaune into going on on a training session / date. I wonder how long Jaune can go without Yang needing to discipline him with the rocket punch.
LordLoverDuck chapter 2 . 7/3
that was great
Daxo chapter 2 . 7/3
There is something about Yang talking in third person that I enjoy.
I think is just the confidence and the humor that I assume she has or something.

first chap was sweet, second part was just nonsense, good nonsense but nonsene.
the only thing I would have added changed is that while he has his hand on her butt and he has accepted the rocket punch I would have atleast squeeze the butt.

keep going dude, I enjoy your fics
BranwenOSV chapter 1 . 7/2
That was a sweet little story. Congrats on winning the contest with this one; definitely deserved.
Demetrion chapter 1 . 6/20
Song and sunset, now that was really romantic. Once again Jaune is being big dummy, but thankfully the Sun Dragon rides to the rescue and saves the Knight from himself. Jaune's tendency to be self-depriciating and borderline suicidal in combat is actually a pretty big thing which hadn't been really touched in the actual show. Also, another portion of this ship, which is a good thing.