Reviews for Soft Spots
Beautiful, simply breathtaking.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 7/9
Lol perfect
Demetrion chapter 2 . 7/8
Bold Jaune strikes again! Well, more like gets struck again... Oh well, that's JJD's stories for you: Jaune gets tough love and learns life lessons the hard way like all the time. While the idea for this omake was indeed mine, JJD managed to build up on it a lot more than I was expecting. And that 'Nam flashback... talk about traumatic experiences.
P.S. That "both soft and firm" analogy... Man, that's deep. Grasps Yang's personality fairly well.
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 2 . 7/5
This was a pretty good one shot and a good little omake continuation. Wish I could see a longer fic with this idea. Anyway, great job!
sdphantom10 chapter 2 . 7/5
Beautiful, always a treat to read your style of dialogue and chemistry! Ill be off to read FS now seems I have some catchin up
Pathfinder z0mbi3sh0t chapter 2 . 7/4
z0mbi3sh0t thought that last bit was pretty funny
Engineer1869 chapter 2 . 7/3
God this is hilarious, Cinder wasn't wrong about Jaune having a death wish.
When Jaune had that Vietnam flashback about Nora I could help but imagine it involve Nora giving her impression of Godzilla until she was appease with pancakes.
It was a little sweet that Yang took on the role of life coach / girlfriend and roped Jaune into going on on a training session / date. I wonder how long Jaune can go without Yang needing to discipline him with the rocket punch.
LordLoverDuck chapter 2 . 7/3
that was great
Daxo chapter 2 . 7/3
There is something about Yang talking in third person that I enjoy.
I think is just the confidence and the humor that I assume she has or something.

first chap was sweet, second part was just nonsense, good nonsense but nonsene.
the only thing I would have added changed is that while he has his hand on her butt and he has accepted the rocket punch I would have atleast squeeze the butt.

keep going dude, I enjoy your fics
BranwenOSV chapter 1 . 7/2
That was a sweet little story. Congrats on winning the contest with this one; definitely deserved.
Demetrion chapter 1 . 6/20
Song and sunset, now that was really romantic. Once again Jaune is being big dummy, but thankfully the Sun Dragon rides to the rescue and saves the Knight from himself. Jaune's tendency to be self-depriciating and borderline suicidal in combat is actually a pretty big thing which hadn't been really touched in the actual show. Also, another portion of this ship, which is a good thing.
LordLoverDuck chapter 1 . 6/11
nice, very nice indeed, the world needs more Dragonslayer
Engineer1869 chapter 1 . 6/10
Short but sweet.

It was probably for the best that Jaune didn't Pyrrha parent's as I don't think he's recovered enough to properly face them, not to mention that he would feel obligated to them them the full story and I don't think Jaune knows enough to be able to answer all the questions they might have.

I really enjoyed that Jaune allowed Yang to vent about her mother and that Yang called Jaune out of his, as you called it, suicide by proxy. Although I think Jaune is going to need a lot more than a single talk from Yang to drive it through his head.

What was Jaune humming in the beginning of the story? The rwby soundtrack Cold?