Reviews for Someone to Watch Over Me
millicentmelodym chapter 1 . 2/24
I'm crying so much right now. You've pulled the strings right out of my heart and now I can't stop sobbing :'( Beautifully written fic, I loved it. Love the picard/crusher pairing and I am convinced, CONVINCED, that they got together at some point. I'll have one back and read it again now I've found a tissue x
cadmiumred chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This story makes me cry every time I read it. So good. Bittersweet and so believable.
Trekkie101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
That is such a heart-wrenching story! OMG, I am practically crying! Awesome.
Siberia1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Fantastic story. So fragile, yet poignant. You go so deep into the moment. You're now my favourite TNG fan fiction author!
Altra Palantir chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
aw... that's really sad. I like it. It's beautiful. You should write more stuff like this, (although maybe next time with other people?) I will look for other stuff by you.
Brittany chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
This is the first TNG, non-crossover fanfic I read. I do not think I could have chosen a better one. Very different then the average Trek 'ship stories.
Ellen chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I liked this story. Bittersweet as it were. It's a different twist to "happily ever after." Very refreshing. It's also a good life lesson as well. I think it's entirely possible that Picard and Beverly wouldn't ever get together after all. I like how Picard opens up at the end. Good Job.
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
It's very lovely. The writing is simple but almost poetic and very beautiful. Good job.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
That's tragic, but beautiful. The end is especially good, tying the past to the future with a child. Very moving.
crusherjaneway chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
You have moved me to tears...maybe the theme to Star Trek 3: The search for spock helped, but you did it.
Krys chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
A very beautiful and well written story!
beanhead chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
wow, absolutely wow.

I loved it. Now I gotta go dry my eyes before I head of to class.

wonderully done